Chapter 10

Jimin and Jungkook were having lunch on the Eiffel Tower after their steamy bathroom session and Jungkook did stay true to his word and carried Jimin everywhere. After all, the boy didn't weigh much.

The hired security detail kept a close distance from the couple and Jimin felt quite at ease knowing they were around although he knew Jungkook wouldn't let anything happen to him. But, he wasn't oblivious to fact that Jungkook was very famous and had many admirers.

"Kitten?" Jungkook called out.

"Huh?" Jimin snapped out of his daze.

"What's wrong? You spaced out there." Jungkook said.

"Oh! It's nothing kookie, just thinking about unimportant things." Jimin assured his boyfriend. Jungkook hummed and continued with his lunch.

"Jimin are you happy?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"What do you mean kookie?" Jimin questioned, looking up.

"Are you happy with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course I am. What makes you think I'm not?" Jimin asked, not getting why would the taller think that.

Jungkook shrugged.

"You don't look like it. You look distracted." Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled. "I'm sorry about that kookie, won't happen again." He assured him.

"I just want to you to be honest with me, okay?" The taller said.

"Okay." Jimin nodded in response.

Jungkook reached out and held Jimin's smaller hand into his larger ones and Jimin immediately blushed.

Jungkook gazed lovingly at Jimin.

"I love you Jimin." he said, voice filled with love and sincerity.
Jimin felt his insides explode with butterflies.

"I love you too Jungkookie." Jimin replied with a blinding eye smile that Jungkook returned with his bunny smile as they both leaned closer to each other. But Jimin struggled to reach, so Jungkook pulled him onto his lap and smashed their lips together, sharing a long loving French kiss in a booked private room in one of the Eiffel Tower restaurants.

It would've been a perfect setting for a proposal but that was too soon for that.

After a while the couple left the Eiffel Tower after snapping hundreds of pictures of each other and together.

As they exited the elevator, they were soon ambushed by paparazzi bombarding them with questions of their relationship and how long they've been dating and about the pictures of Jungkook carrying a sleeping Jimin in his arms at the business conference, also leaving club J' adore with Jimin in his arms again.

Jungkook held Jimin tight against him as the security detail made a barricade against the intruding paparazzi.

Jungkook on the other hand looked calm on the outside but was fuming on the inside.

These fucking pests were pushing against his baby and he didn't like that. Plus, they were scaring him so he didn't answer any of their questions. If they were in South Korea, then those paparazzi would've been sleeping in coffins tonight.

They finally made it inside the car and Jungkook pulled a sniffling Jimin onto his lap. He pulled him closer to his chest.

"Kitten?" Jungkook said, voice soothingly soft.

"Kookie....they....they pushed me and they were mean kookie." Jimin sobbed on Jungkook's chest, wetting Jungkook's shirt but he didn't mind. All he knew was that heads must roll. No one hurts his baby and gets away with it. Yes, he would've to make some calls later on.

"I'm sorry about that baby but they won't hurt you anymore okay?" Jungkook said, trying to calm the smaller down.

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked with a pout, his blue eyes shining through the tears and his long curly eye lashes batting innocently yet teasingly. Jungkook had to hold himself back from devouring the angel before him.

"Yes, I'm very sure. Now, what so you want to do next?" Jungkook asked, his one hand caressing Jimin's soft fluffy cheek and the other resting on the smaller's back.

"B-but they ruined our day kookie and I'm not in the mood anymore." Jimin huffed like a little kid and Jungkook chuckled, ordering the driver to head back to the hotel and luckily there were no paparazzi at the hotel.

Suddenly both their phone's went crazy with notifications.

Jungkook checked his first and saw articles and pictures of him and Jimin. He groaned before shutting it off.

Jimin looked at his and wanted to cry because the things written there made him seem like a gold digger and an opportunist. His eyes began to fill with a new set of tears, but Jungkook pulled him for a kiss, tasting the saltiness of Jimin's tears.

"Come on, let's go to our room." said Jungkook, carefully pulling Jimin out of the car and into his arms, lifting him up, he made sure that Jimin clung to him like a koala as they went to their presidential suite.

"You wanna have a bath and calm down?"
Jungkook suggested.

"Kookie those articles they said... I'm-"

Jungkook cupped both of Jimin's cheeks and pecked his plump lips.

"I'll handle it just trust me okay?" He said softly. Jimin nodded.

"Kookie?" Jimin looked at him with a cute pout.

"Hm?" Jungkook hummed in response.

"Can you cuddle with me?" Jimin asked.

"Whatever you want baby, come on." Jungkook smiled.

He sat Jimin on the bed before pulling his shoes off, he then took his off. He pulled Jimin in his arms kissing his forehead.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Kookie."

After awhile Jimin had dozed off and Jungkook carefully got off the bed, but not before leaving a loving kiss on Jimin's forehead.
He took a cigarette, lighter and his phone and went to the balcony, making sure to close the sliding door before he went to the railings, placing his arms over. He lit a cigarette, going through his phone then made a call.

"Hello?"

"Jeon here. I want you to shut down all those garbage stories on your website at once. Failure to do so will result in me shutting you down and making sure you have nothing to your name, your choice."

Jungkook dropped the call not waiting for a reply and soon made another call.

"Boss?"

"I'm sure you saw the news?"

"Yes boss."

"I want all those paparazzi dead by morning".

Fucking sinful Jungkook
😭😭😭

So this was just a filler sorry if it's boring 😒

Bye...

Jenmin_lover bitch where the fuck are you?

Mimi💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001