Chapter 2

Jimin was in his office when Jungkook called him, to come to his office.

"Mr. jeon you called for me?"
Jimin asked as he entered the said male's office.

"Yes Mr. Park. Now as you must probably know that there's an annual business conference in Paris in the next two days, so I hope you also know that you're coming with me, yes?"
Jungkook inquired, eyes still going over the papers at hand.

"Um... I didn't know but is it necessary?" Jimin asked, somewhat not understanding the need to be there.

This made Jungkook finally look up at him.

"Yes Mr. Park, as my PA you go wherever I go, so I suggest you start packing the minute you get home" said jungkook eyeing his PA through his glasses.

"Okay I'll do that. Anything else?" asked Jimin.

"No, isn't it time for lunch? you can go have lunch." Jungkook said, his eyes never leaving Jimin as he stood up ready to leave but being the clumsy mochi he is, he accidentally dropped the files in his tiny hands.

He bent down trying get them as fast as he can.

Jungkook on the other hand stopped breathing as soon as that bubbled ass came into view, his pants tightening from the growing bulge.

"Fuck."he tried to curse inaudibly but failed.

Jimin stood back up with the files in his hands.

"I'm sorry sir did I do something wrong?" he asked in confusion.

"No, nothing just go and close the door." Jungkook strained.

As soon as Jimin closed the door, Jungkook shot up and locked the door darting to his bathroom inside his office to take care of his 'problem'.

He sat down on the toilet sit unzipping his trousers.

He held his erect cock in his hand before jerking off, picturing Jimin's plump lips sucking his huge dick.

After he was done in the bathroom, he sat back on his chair fishing out his phone to call someone.

"Yes boss?"

"I want you to watch someone for me. Park Jimin."

"Is he a target boss?"

"What?! No! He's someone special to me. He's my claim."

"Oh? Congratulations boss, never thought I'd live to see this day!"

"Yes, yes, I know. Now I want to know who he talks to, when and where he's going. I want to know everything about him and if you touch him I'll kill you. If anyone else touches him under your guard, I'll fucking kill you. Understood?"

"Yes boss."

Jungkook dropped the call sliding back on his chair.

"Is this how it feels to have a claim? If so, then the world better watch out." Jungkook chuckled before leaving his office to the cafeteria, it would be his first time down there.

When he got there, he found his workers eyeing his beloved Jimin while one of them was holding Jimin's wrist forcing him to sit with them.

Jungkook felt his blood boiling with fuming rage as he walked towards Jimin who was trying to get his wrist free to no avail.

"And what is it that you're doing " Jungkook asked, slapping the hand away from Jimin.

"Nothing sir. I just wanted this pretty little thing to join us that's all." The worker replied, still eyeing Jimin.

"By harassing my P.A? you're fired! H.R will have a package ready for you, now please...get out of my sight" Jungkook said, taking Jimin before walking away with him. He stopped before leaving the cafeteria to address his workers.

"If I find any of you looking at Mr. Park or giving him a hard time I'll fire your ungrateful asses, this type of behaviour is not something I would expect from my employees!"
He seethed, dominance dripping raw from his voice.

"It's either you get your act together or get out!"

The whole cafeteria was quite.

"That's what I thought." He said, walking away with Jimin. He took him back to his office.

"Mr. Park, from now on you'll  have lunch with me everyday is that understood?" asked Jungkook.

"I don't understand sir. Why?"
Jimin voiced his confusion.

"What did I say about questioning me?" Jungkook asked the smaller.

"Oh! I'm sorry sir, I understand." said Jimin.

"Good. Now, why don't you go home and start packing?"
Jungkook said.

"But sir-"
Jimin said but was cut off.

"No buts Mr Park, there's not much to do here anyway, well not today at least." Jungkook stated with finality.

"Okay then." said Jimin as he left the office.

"Now to deal with that fucker that touched you..."

I have a thing for possessive stories, they make all hot and bothered

Mimi💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001