Chapter 15

A week later Jungkook and Jimin were back in South Korea. As soon as they landed, Jungkook was alerted of the media frenzy waiting for them so they took a private exit from the airport.

Jungkook didn't want anything that would jeopardise the health of both Jimin and their baby as today marked a full month into Jimin's pregnancy.

Jungkook wanted Jimin to stop working immediately after finding out he was pregnant, he didn't see the need for it. They were well of so there was no need for Jimin to continue working, especially now that he's carrying their baby.

But Jimin refused stating that they'd playing straight into the public's narrative of him being a gold digger and plus he wants to keep working, what would he be doing the whole time? Even though he loved being spoiled, he wanted to keep himself busy.

So they eventually agreed that Jimin would work until the sixth month.

Jungkook hated this idea but had to compromise and Jimin would be close to him at work so it was fine.

On their out of the airport Jungkook to Jimin to his place in the city, the mansion was far from the city so he wanted Jimin to rest.

Jimin was surprised when Jungkook didn't take him back to his place instead he took him to his Penthouse.

"Is this your place?" He asked as Jungkook helped him out of the car.

That was totally unnecessary, Jimin could still do things by himself. He sighed.

Jungkook gave a nervous smile. "No this is our place" he said as he lead him to inside the VIP elevator.

Jimin got quite and waited until they were inside.

The place was beautiful but it wasn't his place.

He sat down while Jungkook took off his shoes and brought a glass of Apple juice, one of Jimin's main craving.

Jimin accepted the glass and thanked him, Jungkook sat next Jimin.

Jimin took a sip and placed the glass down, he turned and looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook" Jungkook knew that Jimin was not happy otherwise he'd never call him by his name. "We never discussed living arrangements, yet you took me to your place without asking me, is that how our relationship is going to be? Where you decide whatever you decide and I have  to follow and agree?" Jimin questioned harshly. He was upset but that come off way worse.

Jungkook wasn't mad though, he quickly grew accustomed to Jimin's mood swings, where  he laugh this minute then start crying the next.

"You're right, we didn't discuss living arrangements but knowing that your parents were still on  their vacation and that your place is further from here, I thought it would be best you took rest after that long flight. It is not safe for you out there alone princess. You're not alone now, please bare that in mind. But here you're protected and you have me. We are engaged soon to be married, Very soon might I add and you're carrying the symbol of our love or do you not love me as I do you?" Jungkook asked

"No I love you, I really really do, please don't ever doubt that. I'm just confused and this are just happening so quick that my brain is taking time to process everything. I'm just tired I guess. Look" Jimin took Jungkook hands and held them, they looked at each other in the eyes. Jimin's eyes were already misty, ready to cry. He hasn't been able to handle his emotions well since the pregnancy.

"I'm sorry that I somehow made you doubt that I love you but I do. If there's one thing I'm sure of, is that I love you, I love you so very much. You and this baby..." Jimin placed Jungkook's hand on his tummy while tears streamed down his face.

"I love you both so very much, more than anything in the world, I truly do Daddy" Jungkook bit down a groan and lifted Jimin from the couch to his thighs. He wiped his tears with the pads of his thumbs before bringing Jimin's head closer , he swept over Jimin's lips hungrily but but slowly. He never doubted his baby's love for him but he just had to make sure.

He gave Jimin one last peck before completely pulling away but kept his arms around Jimin's lower back and smiled.

"I don't think you can ever love me as much as I love you Jimin, you have no idea of the lengths I'd go for you and our little one just to keep you both safe..." he smiled fondly kissing jimin's forehead. "...but I'm serious. I need you to come live with me while your parents are still out the country. The thought of you living alone, while pregnant is enough to make me lose my mind. I can't have that, believe me. If anything happened to you...Alot of people would lose their lives no joke." He said seriously and Jimin shivered, he didn't want anyone to get hurt because of him so agreed to stay with Jungkook while his parents were gone, it would only be one week so it's fine.

Jimin wanted to spend some time with them before he got married and would only see them when either of visited.

They still don't know that he's pregnant though.

Jungkook kissed his cheek bringing him out of his train of thoughts.

He looked at Jungkook and smiled, Jungkook smiled back. "Whats on your mind?" He asked.

"Just my parents reaction to my pregnancy" Jimin replied and Jungkook laughed lightly. "Should I be worried about your dad?" He asked and Jimin shook his head. " Not my dad, my mom is the one you should be worried about" Jimin giggled. Jungkook grinned wrapping his arms around Jimin tighter, but not too tight. "Oh?I think he'll love me, I mean he already does"

"That was before you got his baby pregnant"

"Babe you were already pregnant, we just didn't know it and your My baby"

"Daddy he is my mom, he's gonna whack you with a spoon if hears you"

"I think I can survive a spoon"

"Nope not one that comes from my mother but don't worry you'll be fine"
Jimin moved to hug his fiance. Jungkook groaned as Jimin's ass settled on top of his clothed cock.

"I'm hungry" said Jungkook.

"What do you wanna eat? I can make it for you or we can order" Jimin said but Jungkook wasn't concentrating on that.

"I'm hungry for you" Jungkook replied groping Jimin's ass through his jeans.

Jimin gasped flushing red immediately, they haven't done it since he found out he was pregnant but when they left a doctor assured them that sex during pregnancy was totally fine, healthy even.

"But I'm tired Daddy, can't you wait til tomorrow?"

"Nope, we've got work tomorrow. No more vacation time but don't worry I got more than enough energy for the both of us"

I had to get my mind back to this story and understand what type of jimin this is and type of Jungkook this,  that's why you will spot some mistakes I made maybe throughout the chapter but don't worry, I'm gonna update a better chapter tomorrow

I think it's time we saw Jimin's biological parents, Anna and Yoongi cause some havoc.

I'm trying to update books I haven't updated in a long time so keep on commenting on my message board

After idk,  I'm done with my books, I'm going to probably rewrite most of my books starting with The Don, My mate and this one.

Mimi💕