Chapter 9

Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open. He groaned at his pounding headache and aching ass but somehow wasn't ashamed of the events that took place last night into the early hours of the morning.

"Good morning kitten. How are you feeling?" asked Jungkook, who'd been awake watching Jimin while he slept.

"Morning Kookie...I feel good aside from my head that's killing me." Jimin said, trying to sit up and quickly came to regret that decision.
"Ow..."

Jungkook chuckled before picking
Jimin up from the bed bridal style.

"You shouldn't move too much kitten." He said, heading to the bathroom where he had already filled the tub with warm water, rainbow bubbles and bath salts to rejuvenate the body.

Jungkook carefully placed Jimin on the toilet seat before undressing him which made blush when his panties were pulled down.
Jungkook then lifted him from the seat and placed him into the bath tub. Jimin instantly relaxed, feeling his muscles being rejuvenated as he let out a contentful sigh.

"Would you like me to join you kitten?" Jungkook asked him.

"But I'm still sore Kookie." Jimin said in a childlike voice.

"Dont worry, I just wanna be with you nothing more." jungkook said pulling his Calvin Klein briefs down and climbing in the luxurious tub while Jimin blushed furiously hiding his face with his smol chubby hands.

Jungkook laughed at Jimin's childlike behaviour before settling in the tub.

"Its not like you haven't seen any of this before kitten." Jungkook said.

"Yeah but not like...like this." Jimin replied shyly.

"Like how?"

"Sober and stuff." He mumbled.

"Get used to it kitten you'll be seeing this more and more." Jungkook chuckled.

"Kookie how did...that fit in me?"

"With so much difficulty love...but it fit and might I say it was the best feeling I've ever had." Jungkook smiled, pulling Jimin between his legs and into his arms letting Jimin snuggle in the crook of his neck.

After a while of sitting in comfortable silence, Jimin decide to get something straight.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"What are we? I'm mean what are we to each other?"

"Whatever you want us to be love. All I know is that you're mine and I don't share what's mine."
Jimin giggled at that.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow tilting his head to jimin.

"What? You think that's funny?" He asked.

"No..I..I like that Kookie, it makes me happy." Jimin said while turning red under jungkook's intense but loving stare.

"I'm glad you like that coz it's the truth." Jungkook said pulling jimin into a long blissful kiss.

Jimin melted into the kiss, letting Jungkook slide his tongue in while their lips danced in sync. Jimin pulled away smilling like a kid who just got candy.

"Boyfriend." he said, still smiling.

"Hm?"

"You're my boyfriend Kookie, I've never had one before." Jimin said, making Jungkook grin like a fool.

"Like I said baby, whatever you want us to be and I'm glad to be your first and last coz I wouldn't mind breaking bones if someone touched you or even tried to claim you kitten." Jimin got flustered and hid in jungkook's chest.

"Stop okay? I get it I'm yours and your mine so can you not talk about hurting people?" He mumbled against Jungkook's skin.

"I'm glad we got that established. I don't know about not hurting people though." Jungkook said.

"Can we bath and get breakfast?" Jimin asked, snuggling closer.

"Yeah, breakfast is already on the way." Jungkook answered, soothingly running his fingers along Jimin's back and arms.

"Have you heard from Tae and Hobi hyung?" Jimin asked, looking up from his chest.

"Nope and I don't care to.... I'm sure they are exploring. Which reminds me, we have a whole day of exploring to do before the meeting and press conference tomorrow." Jungkook informed, looking down at the smaller.

"Really you're taking me with you? Wait but what about the press?"
Jimin's eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't care about them. Besides, we'll have a security detail with us at all times if that makes you feel better." Jungkook said, pressing a kiss against Jimin's temple.

"Yeah it does." Jimin said, sighing in content.

"I love you kitten, only you." Jungkook said, tightening his arms around the smaller.

"I love you too." Jimin said as a mischievous grin appeared on his face. He looked up at Jungkook. "Daddy~"

"You want me to wreck you? Huh?" Jungkook asked, caressing Jimin's plush lower lip as his eyes darkened.

"Maybe." Jimin batted his eyelashes, his lips wrapping around Jungkook's thumb as he sucked on it.

"Oh kitten... I thought you wanted to walk. But I guess I'm gonna have to carry you everywhere after this."
Jungkook said, crashing his lips onto Jimin's.

Some fluff for Valentine's day

Please do vote and shit.
I love y'all.

Mimi💕💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001