Chapter 7

Jungkook and Jimin were having a great time at the VVIP section with Jimin still on Jungkook's lap, frequently making out between conversations.

Jungkook being the possessive fuck he is ordered the VVIP section closed so no one could come near his mochi.

It's not like he was scared or anything, it's just that they'd be dead if they even tried so Jungkook would rather avoid the bloodshed and enjoy his time with his beautiful angel and honestly he hasn't had this much fun or enjoyed anyone's company like he is with Jimin.

Five glasses of Apple cranberry martini Jimin was drunk as Jungkook laughed at his cuteness. The mafia lord was taking a sip of dry martini when Jimin started grinding on his crotch.

"Daddy~" The smaller mewled seductively.

Jungkook spit his drink and choked at the word and to make things worse he was already hard but that word made lose the last bit of self control he was holding onto.

"What the fuck kitten? I will wreck you if you keep calling me that." He groaned, holding Jimin's tiny waist to stop the boy from enraging his already raging erection.

"Mmmm...daddy~ Minnie wants to go home it's too hot down there." Jimin whined, grinding more onto Jungkook.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck! Then
We. Are. Going. Home. Kitten." said Jungkook, throwing hundreds of Euros on the table before standing up with Jimin clinging to him like a koala which jungkook didn't mind since the boy weight next to nothing and it stroked his pride leaving the club with Jimin clinging to him. It showed who he belonged to and that was Jeon Jungkook.

The valet came with the car while eyeing Jimin but stopped when he got a death stare from Jungkook.

"Daddy you came in this car?" Jimin asked, curiously eyeing the car.

"Yep do you like it kitten?" Jungkook asked him.

"I like it daddy. Can I still sit on daddy's lap. Please..."
Jimin pleaded cutely, melting Jungkook on the spot.

"Aww anything for my kitten but be a good boy don't grind on daddy until we reach the hotel okay?"
Jungkook said.

"Nuuu... Minnie wants to grind on daddy." Jimin pouted.

"Then no."

"Okay I'll be a good boy for daddy."

Jungkook chuckled before pulling Jimin back on his thighs while driving away to the hotel. But Jimin soon started grinding again while nibbling on Jungkook's neck.

"Kitten I'm gonna punish you for that." Jungkook groaned.

"Daddy! Please I need you." Jimin said, grinding harder.

"We're almost there kitten, now tell me what do you need?" Jungkook asked.

"I need daddy inside me." Jimin whispered near the Jungkook's ear.

"Fuck." Jungkook growled, wanting nothing more than to fuck Jimin into oblivion.

Jungkook lost it the second those words slipped out, he parked the car in the basement parking and got out of the car, locking it while making out with Jimin in his arms. Then the elevator opened. Luckily, no one was present and if they were Jungkook couldn't give a shit.

Soon Jimin's back met the elevator wall while they kissed and grinded against each like there's no tomorrow, Jungkook pulled away to quickly press the room floor before resuming with Jimin.

Jungkook stumbled out of the elevator to their presidential suite barely getting the key card in then kicked the door open once it clicked then they made their way to Jungkook's bed, leaving the door to close automatically.

"Jimin, as much as I wanna take you right here and now I just want to make sure your consenting coz I don't wanna take advantage of you." Jungkook said, laying Jimin down and waiting for his answer.

"Jeon Jungkook, I hear myself. Now, are you gonna give it to me or should if find someone who will?" Jimin said, his patience running out.

Jungkook growled before hovering on top of Jimin.

"I Jeon Jungkook will kill any fucker that dares to touch you." said Jungkook as Jimin giggled while they were both got undressed.

To be continued......
DO NOT KILL ME PLEASE🙏🙏🙏

I have good news!! I have a new phone All Thanks to JIKOOK_LOVE_MOM975 so ya'll better thank her more than i can even thank her❤️❤️❤️

Edited by: amazing_alaska001