Chapter 6

Jungkook's outfit and car to the club

As soon as Jungkook got out of the shower, he tracked Jimin's phone.

(he put the tracker on the first day they met)

A hired super car was delivered at the hotel for Mr. Jeon.

As soon as he got out of the elevator, all eyes were on him and he could imagine the type of attention Jimin must be getting in that sinful yet cute outfit that can melt anyone and that pissed him off. But, since he was in public, all he could do was simply wave at his squealing audience as he took off in the car.

Jungkook left the car at the entrance of J'adore Club and gave the valet the keys, walking to the entrance.

The doors were opened for him as he went upstairs to the VVIP section, where his coat was taken by the hostess and his martini was served to him as balanced off the glass railings, watching the scene below. His eyes searching for his beautiful mochi whom he soon found at the centre of the dance floor, hungry eyes watching his every move as he seductively danced up a storm shocking Jungkook and everyone watching him.

This doesn't look like the cute and innocent PA but rather a sexy vixen enchanting all who laid eyes on him.

Jungkook was enjoying the show casually drinking his martini but that all ended the minute some guy started grinding on Jimin, feeling up and down making jungkook boil inside.

"Oh hell NO!" Is what he said as he made his way downstairs pushing people out of the way until he found his mochi pulling him in his arms as the other guy wanted to hold on to Jimin, only to met by a punch that gave him an instant blackout while jungkook gave everybody an "I dare you" look that had everyone shuddering on their places, before pulling a surprised Jimin with him to the VVIP section where he sat him on his lap taking a deep breath to calm himself down before looking up at the angel sitting on his lap.

"Mr Jungkookie what are you doing here?" asked a tipsy Jimin, looking at him with a pout.

"I came for you Jimin." Jungkook replied, ordering another dry martini for himself and an apple cranberry martini for his baby.

Even though he didn't finish his last martini, Jungkook would never drink it again as he's always cautious about being drugged or poisoned. That's why he never drinks anything that's not prepared in front of him.

Being a mafia lord and CEO of the most successful companies around, he can never be too careful.

"Why did you come for me? Kookie you ruined my fun." Jimin whined, as he pouted looking cuter than ever. Jungkook shook his head and chuckled at his cute behaviour.

"Because I love you Park Jimin, okay? And I was stupid for not telling you the truth but," Jungkook slid his palm inner side of Jimin's thigh. "This outfit is testing my patience Jimin." Jungkook spoke in a seductively low voice that sent chills down Jimin's spine while his breath hitched every time Jungkook moved his palm on his thighs, occasionally grazing his laced panties causing Jimin to let out an involuntary moan that left the CEO quriking an eyebrow while sporting a playful smirk.

"Oh is my baby sensitive?" He teased, sipping his martini before he help Jimin drink his.

"I might be." Jimin answered.

"But I didn't see this reaction while that pest touched you." Jungkook inquired.

"That's cause I didnt feel anything for him Mr. Jeon." Jimin said.

"Oh is that so?" The taller teased again.

"Mhmm, I think I love you too Jeon Jungkook." Jimin confessed, looking straight into his dark orbs.

"Mhmm... that's dangerous baby. Falling in love with your boss is risky."

"I don't care Kookie." Jimin said boldly.

"And I like that baby." said Jungkook shifting Jimin to straddle him before bringing the Apple cranberry martini to his lips and watching him drink it and spill some on his chin that Jungkook immediately licked off before smashing their lips together.

To be continued....
Don't kill me🙏🙏🙏

I seriously feel like the grammies are playing with our boys really and I hate it they don't deserve bts's presence I feel like they're just using them for clout and refuse to recognise the impact they've made

I seriously feel like the grammies are playing with our boys really and I hate it they don't deserve bts's presence I feel like they're just using them for clout and refuse to recognise the impact they've made...oh and also i was on Pinterest where I get the fab edits of course but I got so angry coz every time I typed Jungkook edits some stupid edits with Ariana Grande kept on popping up everywhere like wtf? Bitch please I'm Losing my interest In pinterest.
An gay keep voting y'all and I purple y'all.
💜💜💜💜💜💜😘😙😙😚

2021 edit: the Grammys are a bunch of racists!

Mimi💕💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001