Chapter 11

The next morning Jimin woke up in Jungkook's strong arms. He blushed when he caught Jungkook staring at him.

"Good morning kitten." Jungkook smiled and placed a lingering kiss on Jimin's forehead.

"Good morning kookie." Jimin replied, rolling out bed and Jungkook followed suit.

Jimin reaches for the remote and switches the wall mounted flat screen on.

Breaking News

Dozens of reporters and paparazzi found dead this morning due to unknown causes.

It is believed they died last night while the cause of their deaths are being investigated.

The police have no suspects at thi-

Jungkook turned the t.v. off.

"Kookie?" Jimin called out.

Jungkook turns to Jimin and hugs him, placing a kiss against his soft hair.

"Dont worry about it." He said.

"Did you hurt them?" Jimin asked, tears brimming his ocean blue eyes.

"Nevermind them baby. This was not your fault, okay?" Jungkook said, caressing the smaller's baby face.

"Okay." Jimin replied.

"You can go shower while I order us breakfast, okay?" Jungkook said.
Jimin nodded, heading to the bathroom.

He brushed his teeth before stripping down and opened the luxurious shower before entering and turning the water on, adjusting the temperature.

Jungkook entered soon after. He brushed his teeth, then looked at the shower seeing Jimin's feminine body surrounded by the steam. He groaned as he felt his cock twitch at sight of Jimin's beautiful body. Not wasting anytime, since they had that stupid conference to attend in about an hour, he quickly undressed and joined Jimin in the shower.

He watched as the water slid down Jimin's back all the way to his heavenly ass. He moved closer and took the loofa from Jimin's hands and applied the shower gel before washing Jimin with it and Jimin couldn't hide his blush, staring at the giant of a man washing him like a baby.

"You know I can wash myself right?"
Jimin asked, blushing more.

"Yeah I know but why do it when you have me?" Jungkook said, enjoying the blush that adorned his cheeks.

Jimin bit his lip while Jungkook smirked towering over Jimin.

Jungkook pulled Jimin closer for a long seering kiss before turning him around till his chest hit the crystal glass.

Jungkook got down in his knees until his face was directly facing Jimin's bubbly ass. He pushed Jimin's ass cheeks open and licked at Jimin's heavenly entrance.

"Jungko-- what are yo- Ahhh~ daddy!" Jimin moaned, arching his back as Jungkook slid his hot tongue past the rim, sending tingles of pleasure throughout Jimin's body.

Jimin leaned more to the glass pushing his ass further onto Jungkook's face and Jungkook gripped on Jimin's curves, pushing his tongue deeper and lubricating Jimin's sensual walls with his saliva and tongue.

"Ahhh~ daddy!" Jimin moaned loudly.

Jungkook stood up and plunged his cock deep inside Jimin's welcoming hole, unable to hold himself any longer and waited for Jimin to adjust.

Jimin mewled and moaned, feeling full and stretched by Jungkook's massive cock.

Jungkook back hugged Jimin, trailing feather soft kisses from his shoulder blade to Jimin's weak spot underneath his left ear. Jimin's legs nearly gave out when Jungkook lightly grazed his teeth on the same spot.