Chapter 8

Clothes were all over the floor with Jungkook in between Jimin's thighs, sucking on them and leaving marks all over as Jimin kept moaning, throwing his head and arching his back every time Junkook stroked his cock.

"Kitten, I don't ever want to see you wearing this unless it's for me only, no one should be able to see these milky thighs but me...is that understood kitten?"
Jungkook said, voice dominant.

"Mmmh...daddy, but I love them." Jimin whined. Jungkook responded by biting into his thigh, ghosting a finger over his hole.

"This wasn't a discussion nor a negotiation kitten." Jungkook said, playing with the rim of his pink hole while his mouth attacked the younger's smooth milky white neck. He left wet open mouthed kisses, sucking and biting on the juicy skin.

"Aaahh~ daddy! I'm sorry I won't wear them outside again." Jimin moaned out, his insides churning with pleasure as his head rolled back deeper into the pillow.

"Good boy." Jungkook sang out, continuing to tease the smaller.

"Daddy please stop teasing. P-please!"
Jimin pleaded, breathing heavily as he looked at Jungkook with hooded eyes.

Jungkook applied a generous amount of  lube on his massive cock before prepping Jimin, who kept squirming at the foreign invasion.

"Daddy it h-hurts." Jimin cried clutching the sheets.

"Kitten...I know you're a virgin. So, I have to be gentle and careful with you. I don't want to hurt you even if all I want is to wreck you here and now but your not some sleazy one night stand to me...I love you kitten." said Jungkook placing soft kisses on Jimin's tummy.

"Awww daddy has turned sappy~" Jimin teased, forgetting the two fingers in his butt hole.

"You brat don't get too comfortable!" Jungkook pushed his fingers deep until they hit Jimin's prostate.

"Ahhh! Daddy I'm only kidding! I love you too daddy and what you said was very beautiful." said Jimin.

"Who's the sappy one now huh?" Jungkook teased back pushing a third finger in Jimin causing the smaller to moan loudly leaving Jungkook with a satisfied smirk.

"Daddy please i need you~" Jimin pleaded, getting needier every passing second.

"Needy are we?" Jungkook teased.

"Only for you daddy." He breathed out.

"Only for me kitten." said Jungkook, position his cock along the virgin hole before hovering over Jimin.

"Kitten, this is gonna hurt but I need you to bare with me and focus on daddy okay?"
He said softly, looking into Jimin's gorgeous blue orbs.

"O-okay." He managed to squeak out.

Jungkook smashed his lips on Jimin's before slamming in wanting Jimin to get used to his size rather than wallow in the pain that comes with it.

Jimin screamed out loud trying to close his legs and push Jungkook out but Jungkook held Jimin's thighs with a firm grip preventing the boy from crushing him as the boy continued to cry fat tears of pain.

"Kitten, don't close your legs your crushing me in." Jungkook spoke in a low soothing voice.

"I'm sorry daddy! i-it's just so painful..." Jimin continued to cry with face buried in Jungkook's broad chest while his hands clung on his neck.

"I know kitten, I know but it will get better I promise... daddy's gonna make you feel good kitten but only if your gonna be a good boy for daddy and relaxe don't tense up. It's better that way. I'm sorry this is hurting so much and it breaks my heart but know that I love you so much kitten, only you okay?" Jungkook continued in that low soothing voice while stroking Jimin's cock feeling him relaxe a bit .

"I love you too daddy." Jimin said.

"Can I move?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded in jungkook's chest.

"Words kitten use your words." Jungkook instructed.

Jimin sniffled. "Y-you can move daddy."

Jungkook captured the boy's plump lips before moving at a considerate pace while the boy started to whimper and sniffle in the kiss. So, Jungkook decided to do what's best for the situation. He gripped one thigh underneath and started pounding in fast sliding his arm underneath the boy's arched back his lips never leaving Jimin's screaming mouth until the screams turned into moans and pain turned into pleasure.

"I'm cumming daddy~" Jimin moaned out. Jungkook responded by pumping Jimin's cock until he came on both of their torsos.

Jungkook knelt on the bed taking one of Jimin's leg over his shoulder slamming in and out at an animalistic pace as he couldn't control himself anymore chasing his own release.

"Ahhh! Daddy right there~"

"Right here?"

"Oooh yes daddy I'm cumming again ahhh~"

"Cum with daddy kitten."

Jungkook groaned and grunted as he slammed balls deep, shooting his seeds deep inside as Jimin came at the same time before Jungkook fell on the other side of the king size bed pulling Jimin in his arms.

"You did so good kitten. You were a good boy for daddy."
Jimin reveled at the praise.

"Thank you daddy. I love you." Jimin said, giving him a tired smile.

"I love you too kitten." Jungkook whispered, before drifting off to sleep with Jimin in his arms.

I'm sorry for the cliffhangers I was tired thanks a bunch for the 7k reads and mad love for y'all

Also keep those comments coming and those votes yall are stingy with...any gay i love y'all still.

Mimi💕💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001