8 ♜ A Muse

Vote, comment and show TKOM some LOVE because I really need motivation

Vote, comment and show TKOM some LOVE because I really need motivation ♡

Spencer had dealt with many embarrassing moments in his life. In fifth grade he got his first kiss from Angel Garcia but, while they were kissing, he tripped over his laces and accidentally cut her lip with his braces. She needed to get stitches. In seventh grade, Oliver pantsed him while he was performing in their school's production of 'West Side Story', much to the chagrin of many angry parents. Oliver also pantsed him in eighth grade while he was trying to talk to a girl he liked. Oliver really was a douchebag when he was young. Then, in his senior year of high school, Spencer believed his best friend Madeline Lockhart, whom he had had a crush on since forever, finally reciprocated his feelings for her. He was ready to tell her how he felt about her during a gala. He had it all planned. However, during the gala, a video of her was leaked in which she admitted she had been stringing Spencer along and instead loved Oliver. It was a real scandal and obviously more embarrassing for Madeline but, still, Spencer felt humiliated. In front of their entire social circle, a circle that extended to all the private prep schools in Manhattan, Spencer was portrayed as a lovesick fool who had fallen to Madeline's ways. He didn't think it could get worse.

And then it did.

Amelie's mouth was hung open in the shape of an 'O' as Spencer called her his girlfriend. Josh had an obnoxious smile on his face. Maria cringed and turned away to busy herself with her drink. Even Paulo and August, who were making out, stopped to stare at Spencer.

"I... I didn't mean- I don't.... I'm going to go now."

Amelie reached out to pull him back but Spencer pulled away and began to quickly walk towards the exit. It felt like everyone was staring at him and he couldn't bring himself to make eye contact with anyone. He practically bursted through the side doors which lead to an alley outside and leaned against the wall.

"Oh no," He groaned to himself. "Why would you do that! Idiot, idiot, idiot." He knocked his head against the brick wall and groaned again.

The doors opened again and out walked an angel in a shimmery gold dress.

"Kingsley? I think we should talk..."

Spencer refused to look up at Amelie and kept his eyes focused on the intricate lacing of his Balenciaga sneakers. Amelie moved closer to him and leaned back beside him. For a few moments they were both silenced by their busy thoughts.

"I'm sorry," Spencer finally uttered. "I embarrassed you in front of your friends and I assumed shit I shouldn't have assumed."

Amelie nodded quietly and opened her mouth to speak before closing it again. Suddenly the doors swung open again as a random guy walked out and bent over, proceeding to throw up. Amelie began to dry-heave as her face turned pale.