12 ♜ All That Glitters

Vote, comment and show some love

  Spencer's eyes kept darting to Madeline in the elevator

Spencer's eyes kept darting to Madeline in the elevator. They were leaned on opposite walls, looking at and examining everything but each other. However, the long ride up to Madeline's penthouse suite meant every so often, they would accidentally look at each other and unintentionally lock eyes. Spencer wondered if Madeline could sense how nervous he was.

As the elevator opened straight into the sitting room of the hotel, Spencer's heart began to beat at light speed.

Madeline went in first, kicking off her heels as soon as she got in. Spencer hesitantly followed, ignoring the voice of reason in his head.

"So..." Madeline hummed, turning to face him.

A lot had changed in five years. But the attraction they had towards each other had not. Spencer quickly walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist before dipping down to kiss her.

He felt seventeen again. He felt an indescribable joy in his heart.

  Madeline's lips moved in sync with his and her hands knotted in his hair. Spencer moved his hands to her legs so that he could pick her up. He felt this insatiable desire to get closer to her. Her legs hooked together behind his back as he carried her through the first door he saw.

"Spence, why are we in the kitchen?" Madeline giggled, between kisses.

Spencer shrugged and placed her on the high-top counter. He continued to kiss her as her soft (yet freakishly cold) hands, pulled his shirt over his head for him. After a few seconds of searching, Spencer finally located Madeline's dress zipper and yanked it down. However, underestimating his strength, the zipper came off in his hand.

"Aw, this dress is custom Versace!"

Spencer laughed. "I'll buy you a hundred more."

His lips attacked her neck with ferociously starved kisses that trailed behind her ear and down her neck. He had to unclasp the annoying diamond choker she was wearing and flung the priceless jewels onto the hard tile floor. They landed with a blasphemous 'clank' but they paid no attention to it. Madeline slipped out of her dress, revealing a dark red slip underneath. Her nails dug into the back of his shoulders as his kisses travelled lower down her neck. His hands trailed around her legs and gently moved them apart so that he could get closer to her.

"You're so beautiful..." Spencer exhaled, inching away to look at her. It was the first time they were going to sleep together and Spencer wanted to savour the moment, not rush it.