16 ♜ Whipped Cream

Btw The Opulence Series extras are officially outttt so go check them out!! The book is called "Off-Screen" and the first two extras are out! Happy reading!

  "I doubt I got it, Kingsley. They never even replied."

  Spencer pecked Amelie's cheek before continuing to decorate their pancakes. He was throwing strawberries left, right and centre and adding whipped cream everywhere. It definitely wasn't the healthiest of breakfasts but it looked scrumptious. She sat atop the counter and Spencer glared at her whenever she picked off the berries on his masterpiece pancakes.

It had been two weeks since Amelie told him about her Washington offer. The 'offer', however, turned out not to be an actual offer for the job- it was an offer to apply for the job along with other applicants. It was still a pretty impressive feat but nothing was set in stone.

  "Well they're idiots if they don't hire you. Their loss."

Amelie popped a sliced strawberry into her mouth and sighed. "I am kind of glad I get to stay with you now. Long distance is hard..."

Spencer rested his arms on the counter around her waist and kissed her.

"I'm glad you're staying too."

Her fingers wrapped around his jaw. "Open."

He opened his mouth compliantly with a confused look on his face. Amelie grinned as she grabbed the canister of whipped cream from his hand and sprayed it in his mouth. She chuckled before bending down to kiss him. His grip tightened around her waist as their kiss deepened. His fingers crawled up her legs as her lips moved to the back of his ear. Just as he began to slip off her underwear she let out a long breath and groaned.

  "As much as I want to keep going, I need to get dressed for work!" Amelie sighed, wiping whipped cream off her chin with the back of her sleeve.

Spencer pouted. "Well from now on I'm going to keep a can of whipped cream in the bedroom."

Amelie grabbed another strawberry and popped it in Spencer's mouth. She inched closer to him and kissed the spot behind his ear before whispering. "I'll let you lick it off anywhere on my body."

♜♜♜

  Spencer walked away from Amelie's workplace with a lipstick mark on his cheek. He walked back his usual route home when he spotted a girl with familiar wild curls looking around cluelessly.

  "Oh my God..." He gasped before running up to her. "Nora!"

  Nora whipped around and squealed in glee when she saw him. "Oh my God!" Nora engulfed him in a hug "What are you doing here?!"