15.

I like it when you smile.. but I love it when I'm the reason for it.

▪▪▪▪

"So, what are your plans for the day?" Kai asks. His face lights up like some dynamic idea just crossed his mind. And I know I am a part of that idea.

"You clearly have something on your mind. Why don't you save us the time and energy and tell me?" I reply, tying my hairs in a high ponytail.

"Let's go shopping." His eyes fills with excitement like a little kid's. I just have to chuckle at that.

"But I don't have to buy anything."

"You're a girl, you should be happy that I suggested shopping and not a baseball match." He whines.

"Who's being stereotypical now?" I raise a brow.

"Please...." He blinks rapidly, trying to look cute and convincing.

I laugh out loud at that. "Stop.. you are harming my eyes with this. Okay, okay. We'll go shopping. Let's take Becca and Lucas with us as well."

As if on cue, the door opens and Becca and Lucas enter the room. Instead of good morning or even a hello, the first thing Lucas says to me is, "What are you wearing?" With this bursts laughing. Becca chuckles too.

"You do look ridiculous." She supports.

"Well good morning to you too. I see this is how you repay my kindness." I revert, pretending to be offended.

Becca smiles and gives me a greeting hug. "You know how much I love you."

"What about me babe?" Lucas asks in a overly sweet tone.

"Always." Is what Becca says and they kiss.

"Ugh." Kai and I say together. "Just go back to the room you two." Kai adds and I nod in agreement.

They part but Lucas is still holding Becca close.

"Hey, Kai and I are going shopping, you guys wanna join?" I question.

"Sure why no..." Lucas starts but Becca pinches him on the arm which makes him stop.

"You guys go. I have to finish my projects and Lucas has practice today." Becca winks at Kai as she says this.

"Wh.. what's going on? Why did you pinch his arm? Why did you wink at Kai?"

"You'll know." I hate her very vague responses. "Come on. You have to get ready." She grabs my wrist and pulls me along with her out of Kai's room.

-----------------------------

"Where are we?" I ask, curiously looking around myself and finding just men.

"The men's section." He answers in a duh tone and rolls his eyes at me.

"Why am I here?" Except for one or two, there are literally no women here. It gets me highly, insanely uncomfortable to be surrounded by men's clothing and men in general.

It's like walking inside a boy's hostel.

"Pushing your boundaries? Remember? We are working on making you a normal college girl." He grabs my hand and pulls me along as if I'll run for the hills if he leaves me.

Which I probably will.

He shuffles through racks of seemingly very expensive clothes while I fidget and try to avoid gazes.

A guy stares at me very weirdly and smirks. It creeps me out so I shift close to Kai. When he still does not stop, I push myself between Kai and the rack.