27.

All that you are is all I'll ever need.

••••

After almost half an hour, I decide to go check on Elena. I hope she didn't do anything foolish.

God I hate fighting with her so much. It makes me feel so uneasy and unsettled.

She took me by surprise by coming to the party and I have to accept that my reaction was a little rude. It was her first time going to a party and doing normal college girl stuff and I should've been supportive.

It would've been a good experience for her if only we could've enjoyed together.

The party is still in full swing but I fail to find Elena. I go to her room and open it to find it empty.

Shit!

I run over to where Becca and Lucas are. "Where is Elena?" I ask, panicking like never before. She is drunk and angry and now absent. Its the worst combo ever.

"She isn't with you? We haven't seen her since you both left." Becca tells.

I shake my head. "Something happened and she left. She was mad and now I can't find her."

Its my fault. I should've followed her immediately. I shouldn't have left her alone when she was like this. I promised Chris I would take care of her.

Becca and Lucas get on alert mode immediately.

"Someone must have seen her. I will ask the guys." Lucas says.

"I will go check the restroom." Becca tells.

I nod. "I'll go check outside." I tell.

We three disperse. I run out shouting her name. I find her red heel on the sidewalk a few steps away from the dorm. Oh no. I am full on panicking.

Where are you Elena?

Lucas comes out running. "Bad news." He says which makes my heart sink. I was hoping he would say they found her. "Elvin saw her going out and before that he also saw Declan and Aaron at the party."

"Who are they?"

"The ones who got their ass beaten by Elena. The cafetería ones."

"Fuck!" I clutch my hairs. This is real bad news. "Lucas we have got to find where they are. Now."

Wait for me Elena. I will find you. No matter what. Just hang in there.

---------------------------------------------------

When I wake up from my sleep, there are only two things that I feel. First, the hammering pain in my head. Second, the darkness around me.

Its dark. Its so dark that I can't even see my hands. I start panicking. Where am I?

"Kai!" I shout but my voice resonates without any reply. "Becca! Lucas!"

Again there is no reply.

Its dark and I'm all alone and I don't know when I will be out. I am on the verge of breaking down.