Chapter 2

(The picture above is of Ronan Walsh, enjoy the second chapter!)

Ronan threw himself over Elliott with a loud growl. Elliott replied in kind and displayed his claws to his opponent who did not seem to care. He soon found out why when Ronan increased his speed and send Elliott flying. Elliott had no time to recover though as the second strike soon hit.

Elliott groaned as the pain shot through his body when he felt a rib break. When the third strike came, he countered it with an elbow straight to the face. Ronan backed off with an agonizing grunt and Elliott slashed his face with his claws. A move that normally would have scared his opponents if only out of fear of losing an eye but it did not faze Ronan who replied with a bite to the neck.

Elliott let out a scream and tried to push Ronan away but he bit down. Blood dripped from Elliott's neck and he could feel a piece of it being ripped away. He groaned and held onto his neck, watching Ronan spit out the piece he had bit off.

Ronan grabbed onto Elliott's jacket with a grin,"Brings me back, you used to love me giving you love bites."

Elliott growled and pierced Ronan's abdomen with his claws. Ronan merely snorted and with a fierce headbutt he sends Elliott to the ground. Elliott felt dizzy and had a hard time breathing because of his broken nose. He cracked it into place with a groan as he watched with blurry eyes Ronan's feet which stalked closer.

Elliott tried to get up, but he was weak because of the blood loss and his body tried desperately to heal his wounds. Something Ronan had no intention of allowing as a hard kick send Elliott flying.

"Yep, that's another rib," thought Elliott with a grimace as he struggled to get up.

"Finish him!" howled one of Ronan goons and the other's started to chant.

Finish him. Finish him. Finish him.

"Go to hell, your bloody mongrels," muttered Elliott and pulled himself up onto his knees. Ronan grinned and lean in closer to whisper in his ear.

"You always did like being on your knees in front of me."

Elliott headbutted him with a growl which made Ronan laugh has he set his broken nose straight. He looked unharmed as the wounds Elliott had caused had already healed. It was obvious who had the most power of the two.

"But I think it's time to finish this, love. Don't worry, your father is next."

"What are you two doing?" A meek voice sounded and Elliott's eyes went wide as he watched a small, white-haired boy with emerald green eyes walk towards them with a rabbit in his arms. This was not a good time!

*****

Blake watched the people in front of him with caution. They looked far from decent and stood in a ring clearly hiding something. As he called out, they shattered and Blake saw Elliott on his knees, bleeding heavily from his neck and nose. He held onto his sides like he had broken ribs which by the look of him was not an impossibility.

In front of Elliott stood the man who had glared at Blake during the Holiday. The man had been fearsome back then and he still is. Especially so now as blood ran from his mouth. Blake was fairly sure that the blood was not his which meant that it most likely was Elliott's.

"Stay out of it, Blake!" Elliott shouted with a hoarse voice. Blake halted but did not leave. He looked at the scene so similar to the ones he used to experience and his frighten expression turned to one of determination. He would not leave Elliott behind!

"Leave, lad. Before I teach you some manners, " the man growled and his eyes flashed yellow.

"Blake! Let me at him! I will rip the wolf apart," huffed Coney in his arms and wiggled to get free. Blake heard several of the wolves gasp and he almost rolled his eyes. Why does every wolf seem frightened by Coney talking? They are werewolves for the love of God!