thirteen

moira

spencer and i raced down the hall, me holding my boots.

we raced to his room and i almost fell, making spencer stop and laugh.

i rolled my eyes and almost made it to his door, but he rushed past me and slapped his hand to the door.

"well that's unfortunate." i mumble, making spencer grin.

"come on moi. wanna watch a movie?" he asked and i nodded.

"sure." i reply and we walk in, startling alex and a couple of guys.

"um, hey guys." spencer says, kind of surprised.

i give a little wave when their eyes fall on me, then look at the ground.

i could feel spencer wrap his arm around my waist and i looked at him.

"hey knight." one of the guys said and i could hear a teasing tone in his voice.

"i'm sorry." he whispered to me and i grinned.

"you must be moira." one of the guys said, standing up on the bed and walking over, holding out his hand.

"hi." i laugh, shaking his hand.

"i'm cole, that's dustin over there, you probably know alex, and that's nick." the boy said, pointing to all the boys.

"hello." i wave and look at spence, whos arm was squeezing me towards him.

"so, you're the girl that spencer won't shut up about." the boy, dustin, said and i blushed.

"he's always been going on about this figure skater he used to know, so gorgeous the crowds went wild for her." cole added, my blush deepening, and i looked at spencer.

"both of you guys need to shut up." spencer said, narrowing his eyes at the boys.

"his best friend." nick finished and spencer went red.

"guys, we came here to watch a movie." he told them and i rolled my eyes, grinning.

"that's quite funny. we were going to also." alex grinned.

"but then, we got a better idea." nick said, also grinning.

"oh no, i don't like where this is going." i murmur to spencer and he laughs softly.

"let's take a trip to ikea!" dustin exclaimed and spencer shook his head.

"depends." spencer shrugged, looking at me with a grin.

"on what?" alex asked and he laughed.

"if moi wants to go. i'll go in moi does." spencer grins and i look at him, wide eyed.

"spence." i say, and he just smiles at me.

i looked at the boys and they all gave me exaggerated puppy dog faces.

i sighed, grinning, "give me five minutes to change into something else." 

i looked at spence and he gave me puppy dog eyes, "but why, you look gorgeous."

"aww." the guys went and i rolled my eyes, patting his chest.

"sorry my love." i laugh, walking out and back to my room.

adelina wasn't there, so no one to help me dress like the parisian woman i was supposed to be. i had to do this on my own for the first time in a while.

i went to my bag and pulled out some black skinny pants and a white shirt, changing into it and pulling my hair out of it's ponytail and putting on some lip balm.

i grabbed a purse and my black coat, then slid on some beige stilettos.

i grinned, looking into the mirror, then heading out.

i knocked on the boys door and nick opened it, revealing some shirtless boys.

i blushed when i saw spencer shirtless and avoided my eyes to the ground.

"hey moira, we're almost ready." nick said, inviting me in.

i nod, still looking at the ground.

"i'm guessing you haven't had much experience around half naked guys?" nick asked and i shook my head.

"the only guy i've ever seen um half naked is spencer." i tell him and he laughs.

"are you serious?" he asked and i nodded.

"so you've never like done it?" he questioned and i looked up at him, fire in my eyes.

"no, and i don't plan on it for a while." i said sharply.

"well, if you ever want to practice, you know where i am." he said with a wink and i blushed red, glaring at him.

"moira, what's that idiot telling you?" alex asked, alerting spencer i was there.

he turned around and looked at me up and down, smiling and biting his lip. he rubbed his hand on his neck and looked in my eyes, smiling brightly.

i smiled and looked at the ground.

"guys! stop being like this!" dustin exclaimed jokingly, pointing at spencer and i.

"come on, we have to go! it's going to get dark soon!" alex told us, sliding on a jacket.

"you look good moi." spencer said, coming up and putting his arm around my waist.

"thanks spence." i replied, kissing his cheek.

we walked out of the hotel and guess who we run into.

"trevor. adelina." spencer grins, looking between the two who were just coming back from the outside.

"hey guys." adelina grins, her and trevor's cheeks rosy.

we look at her, their hands were intertwined and something had happened between them.

"you look good moira." adelina told me, looking at my outfit.

i smiled and gave her a kind of hug.

"okay, we're off, going to ikea." alex said, dragging the boys and me along to the chilly outside.

i pulled my coat on and then laced my fingers with spencers.

"darling." spencer said, grinning at me.

"spence." i laugh as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"have i ever told you how much i love you?" he asks.

"yes, but you've never shown it my love." i joke, looking up at him.

"are you doubting me darling?"he asks, giving me a joking look.

"maybe i am love." i challenge him and he laughs.

"you're going to regret saying that moi." he tells me and i just lean on him, laughing while we walk to ikea.

"moira! stop stealing our goalie!" dustin said, coming up next to me.

"yeah moira, stop stealing me." spencer jokes and i hit him softly on the chest.

"you guys have other goalies. maybe i'll just steal spencer and take him back to paris with me." i tell dustin and he laughs.

"i wouldn't mind going to paris with my best friend." spencer grins, looking at me.

"stop! you two are making me sick!" dustin says, gagging, then running up to cole, alex, and nick.

spencer and i laugh and walk, me under his arm, to the giant swedish superstore.