eighteen

moira

it was close, one of the czech players score in the third period, tying the game three, three.

we went into overtime, making me super anxious and nervous for this.

spencer had some close calls, but in the end, alex scored, leading the usa four to three.

adelina and i cheered so loud, we caught the attention of the guys and they laughed at us.

i blushed while adelina just cheered louder.

"we're going to semi's!" adelina called to trevor who was by the glass and he just nodded, smiling at my crazy friend.

"adelina." he laughed, shouting over the glass, blowing her a kiss.

she blushed bright red and i looked at spencer, who was cheering with his teammates.

he looked at me and winked, making me giggle.

'good job' i mouthed and he grinned, giving me a thumbs up. then, one of the guys skated up and said something to him, making him blush red.

he looked at me and shook his head, still red.

i laughed and adelina dragged me back down, walking the same route we have for the past couple days, going to the locker room.

we stand in the hallway with the security guard, more people coming up.

"our boys did so good." adelina squealed, grabbing my arm and jumping up and down.

a couple girls cough behind us and adelina turns around, making me turn around with her.

"you're boys? they probably don't even know who you guys are." one fake blonde says, looking us up and down.

"and they know who you guys are?" adelina shoots back, making a girl sneer.

"no, but they will." the fake blonde tells us.

i hold back a snicker as i heard my name called.

"moi!" spencer called, barreling down the hallway, a giant smile on his face, making me giggle.

he smiled as he ran up to me, then gave me a giant hug, picking me up and twirling me around.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and grinned.

when he put me down, he smiled at me.

"hey." he said and one of the girls behind me gasped.

"hey spence, good game today." i say giggling, while also rolling my eyes at the girls behind me.

"come on spencer! stop flirting and hurry up!" alex called, making spencer roll his eyes and give me a smile.

he leaned down and i met him in the middle, giving him a quick kiss.

he pulled away a giant smile on his face.

"i love doing that." he said before walking into the locker room, still in his gear.

adelina squealed and grabbed my arm again.

"i absolutely love you guys." she said and the girls behind us coughed again.

we turned and the three of then had their arms crossed in their bitch pose.

i raised my eyebrow at them and they rolled their eyes.

"do you have a problem with her and her boyfriend showing each other affection?" adelina asked and one girl scoffed.

"you're probably just using him for his status." one girl sneered and i rolled my eyes.

"as if i could ever be capable of that." i say and she rolls her eyes.

"it's not like she doesn't have her own status in society." adelina adds and one of the girls raises her eyebrow.

"and somehow, i sincerely doubt that." the fake blonde rolls her eyes and we all head in.

instantly, the girls flock to spencer and trevor, making adelina and i roll my eyes.

i look at spencer and he give me a 'save me' look.

i laughed and blew him a kiss, going to cole and alex.

"good job alex, that was a great goal." i tell him, giving him a hug.

"thanks moira! hey, why aren't you with spencer? you always sit and talk with him after the games." he asks and i look over to see him sitting uncomfortably as the girls giggle and touch his shoulders.

i sighed, "he's just getting flanked by girls and as much as i love him, those girls are bitches."

he just laughs and pushes me towards him.

as soon as spencer sees me walking towards him, he smiles, standing up and slinging his bag over his shoulder and meeting me in the middle of the locker room.

"love." he says, pecking me on the lips and i grin.

"hi spence." i say and he puts his arm around my waist, guiding me out the door and down the hall.

"you almost gave me a heart attack during that game spence." i told him with a laugh and he shakes his head.

"i know, i almost had a heart attack during that game." he agrees.

we walk in silence before we get to the door and then we pause.

i giggle, remembering first intermission.

"hey so something funny happened during first intermission." i tell him and he grins, shaking his head.

"what happened?" he asked.

"so, this guy came up and asked for my number, which i started speaking french, throwing him off but his friend could understand me and basically translated everything. i told them i have a boyfriend and they gave up asked me who and i said you. they ran off after that, and i'm guessing they're canadian." i tell him.

he laughs and wraps his arms around me and pulling me in, kissing the top of my head.

"oh moi, i love you so much." he laughs and lets go.

"love you too. i'll see you back at the hotel?" i asked and he nodded.

"of course love." he said and kissed my cheek, grinning.

i waved bye and went back to check on adelina.

"moi!" hannah called from down the hallway and i grinned.

"hans!" i called back and ran up to her, giving her a hug.

"is spencer already gone?" she asked and i nodded.

"yeah, you literally just missed him." i told her and she shook her head, laughing softly.

"of course i did." she said and just as she was about to walk away, the locker room door opened and the three girls walked out. alone.

one girl sneered at me and i saw hannah roll her eyes.

"what couldn't get spencer to stand you for more than five minutes?" the fake blonde asked and i snorted.

"yes, he couldn't stand to be around me for more than five minutes." i say sarcastically and she grins, proud of herself, not catching onto my sarcasm.

hannah snorted and looked at me with an amused look on her face.

"oh, are you another one of her whore friends?" the fake blonde asked and hannah rolled her eyes, dragging me into the locker room.

"adelina!" i called and saw her with trevor and alex, talking.

she turned and saw me, instantly grinning. 

ya'know, i just have that effect on some people.

she waved bye to the boys and came over to hannah and i.

"adelina, this is hannah. hannah, this is adelina. we go to school together." i say, introducing the two who give each other hugs.

we all walk out, running into claire and lilly.

hannah went with them while adelina and i headed back to the hotel.