twenty

moira

"wow." he said, coming up and giving me a hug.

i smiled and pulled away, then intertwined our fingers.

"you look great moi." he said, almost breathless and i blushed.

"thanks spence." i grinned softly.

"stop being such a cute couple and let's go already!" cole exclaimed, linking my arm in his and dragging me away from spencer.

i laugh as cole drags me out to a cute little taxi and helps me in, spencer also squishing in.

"so where exactly are we going?" i ask and cole shrugs, then we look at spencer who has a mischievous grin on his face.

"you'll see!" he laughs and i roll my eyes, giggling.

the taxi driver was making conversation with cole, leaving me to lean against the window.

just as i started falling asleep, the cab stopped and we got out, spencer being the gentleman he is and helping me out.

"come on spencer! why didn't you help me out?" cole whined, linking his arm onto spencers free arm.

a bunch of other guys came out of cabs too and we all walked to a cool boat decked with lights, resting on a lake.

"whoa." i murmur, looking at the dazzling site.

"this is gorgeous." hannah says, coming up with adelina and claire.

"hannah! claire!" i exclaimed, giving them hugs.

they laugh and hug me back before spencer came up, stealing me away.

"hey spence, you look good." i say and he links my fingers with his.

"you look absolutely stunning darling." he tells me and gives me a grin.

i smiled up at him as we walked across the plank to the ship.

"so who's hannah's date tonight?" i asked spencer and he shrugs.

"i don't know, guess we'll find out." he answers, making me smile a little.

we go over to the little food table and i start eating some little cheese and cracker things.

"you wanna go dance?" spencer asked when i finished eating a cracker and i nodded.

he took my hand and led me out to the dance floor, i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

we slow danced to a slow song obviously before a more generic pop song came on and adelina pulled me over to dance with hannah and claire.

"so hannah, who asked you here tonight?" i asked and claire snickered while hannah turned red.

"you'll never believe it." claire giggled.

"alex turcotte." hannah whispered and i grinned.

"oh heck yeah! get it girl!" adelina exclaimed, giving hannah a high five.

i looked over at spencer, who was with trevor, alex, and cole, and he just raised an eyebrow.

"are you going to dance with him?" i asked and she shrugged.

"if he wants to, he's going to have to ask." she told us and i smiled.

"good, stay strong girl." adelina said, patting her on the back.

~~

time passed and soon it was close to new years.

"moi! come here!" spencer called, over at the edge of the boat.