Anemons

Seokjin read his lovely poem before entering the shop. He really loved being spirit free. Fly easily and move on. He always loved to have a wild youth. Though he was so busy with psychology and flowers. He never had time to be wild and that's why he loved the poem on the shop. Jungkook was early today, he was watering that plants and spraying water on flowers. Seokjin greeted him and absolutely Jungkook greeted him back with a tight hug. Jungkook was five years younger than Seokjin, he was really smart and now he was studying for his last year in collage. Jungkook was the first one who entered the shop when Seokjin announced he needed a part time help. Seokjin observed Jungkook very well the first day. And hired him immediately. Jungkook was a junior in collage those days. By time they grew closer and closer. They were like brothers now. Seokjin could see how Jungkook needed someone to rely on, and how he needed someone to lead him. For sure Seokjin did anything to ease the life and critical problems for Jungkook, just like how an older brother must do. Bit beside himself it was a very wise writer, Kim Namjoon. Jungkook was newly working in the shop when Seokjin advised him to read one of Kim Namjoon's books. Since then Jungkook was inseparable from kim Namjoon's books. He had read all of them, he had spared time to think about the meaning hidden in the books. Now, Jungkook always looked up to the writer. He praised him wholeheartedly. He loved anything about the writer, he even talked exactly one hour with Seokjin about how the writer had lost 33 pairs of airpods. Though he never met the writer , Jungkook was an active follower of him and whenever the writer had a live he would watch it immediately. Even if he was in class or in bathroom, no matter where! Now that Jungkook was in his last year, nothing changed still he was the same childish playful smart maknae which relied on Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon so much. He couldn't live his life if he were seprated with Seokjin and Namjoon's books.
That's why when their first customer which was Taehyung entered the shop with Namjoon, Jungkook almost fainted.

"Hi hyung" Taehyung said with not so happy smile. Seokjin observed him, he had bags under his eyes.

"Hi Taehyung, hi well you must be Kim Namjoon " Seokjin greeted them. Squeezed jungkook's arm to show a reaction.

"Yeah this is Namjoon hyung, he is one of my closest firend" Taehyung said.

"Nice to meet you Seokjin ssi " Namjoon said. Well, Seokjin didn't introduced himself. How the writer knew his name?

"What you want for...." Seokjin interrupted by Jungkook.

"I've read all of your books" Jungkook said excitedly after taking long time to consume who just entered the shop.

"You've? " Namjoon chuckled.

"Yeah. Seokjin hyung gave me one of your books and I started to read all of them"

"I'm glad you've liked them... uh" Namjoon said.

"I'm Jungkook and I didn't liked them I loved them" Jungkook said with a bunny smile. Seokjin could see jungkook admiring the tall man.

"Well, it's my pleasure" Namjoon said with a smile. Which again Seokjin could see Jungkook admiring and fainting.

"Hyung I would like Anemons today" Taehyung said. Seokjin went toward the fresh Anemon vase. And took some of it. He headed back to them only to see Jungkook and Namjoon busy talking without caring about the other boy. Taehyung was again lost in his thoughts while looking at the blue passion flower. Seokjin approached him, he put his hand on Taehyung's fragile shoulder. This action made the younger to look at him.

"Purple ribbon as always?" Seokjin said. Taehyung only nodded, while looking directly in Seokjin's eyes. Both didn't moved an inch. Lost in each other's eyes. Seokjin wondered the story behind this sad, suffered eyes. He moved back to counter to wrap a purple ribbon around it. Then handed it to Taehyung. Stated at the talking duo , only to see them lost in talking. It was jungkook's talent, he was firm and social. He could get along well and fast.

"Anemons? " Taehyung said while holding the flower.

"They symbolize anticipation and luck" Seokjin explained. Taehyung nodded with a boxy smile.

"Why you're asking when you know the meanings?" Seokjin asked softly.

"I just like how another person knows these things as well" Taehyung answered.

"I know, these days not everyone care for the meanings and the tiny details"

"You do" Taehyung said.

"You do too" Seokjin said.
They both stared at each other for a long time before both turning their head toward the blue passion flower.

"It's my favorite plant and I love the flower" Taehyung said first.

"It's love it too. Funnily people eat the passion fruit without seeing this beautiful flower" Seokjin said.

"It's guess we're the only one know this flower in Seoul " Taehyung said.

"We plus Jungkook actually " Seokjin corrected him.

"Uh... yes he knows too. Maybe it's out of my line but can I ask you a question? " Taehyung said.

"You already asked but sure go ahead " Seokjin answered.

"Is he enough for a sparkling man like you?" Taehyung said while moving his gaze between Jungkook and Seokjin.

"Enough?! Oh no... we're friends I mean mostly like brothers " Seokjin said. Wondering why Taehyung thought they were in relationship. And mostly wondering why Taehyung let out a relieved breath.

"Oh! Me and Namjoonie hyung are like that too. Actually we're friends since I was in kindergarten and he was first grade" Taehyung said. Seokjin nodded with smile. It was adorable being friends since childhood up until now.

"I guess we should go" Taehyung said toward Namjoon. Namjoon looked at his watch and almost hurried toward the door, which he was nearly falling on the ground. He remembered he hadn't said goodbye. He turned back to them shook a hand with Seokjin while hugging Jungkook before heading out with Taehyung. Taehyung spared a last glance toward the blue passion flower then smiled to Seokjin.
Seokjin stared at Jungkook. Jungkook showed him his bunny smile before turning his back. This brat! Namjoon hugged him and Seokjin knew he was about to fly on.
Seokjin touched the passion plants leaves, with smile before paying attention to the next customers.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Well , double update for Taehyung's birthday 😄

And I updated one day earlier cause I don't think I can update it tomorrow 😁

Anyway I would love to know your thoughts, I love knowing your ideas and out sight.
Hope you liked and enjoyed it.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜