Hibiscus

Seokjin rushed toward Moonbyul's door and rang the bell. He was feeling kinda worried. What was her reason for calling him in this time? The door soon opened and revealed Moonbyul in mess. Her eyes were red and puffy. Hair messy. She wrapped her hands immediately around Seokjin's neck. She throw her in his embrace. Seokjin hugged Back and patted her back. Soon he found himself on Moonbyul's couch with her head on his lap. No words passed. Moonbyul was mess and Seokjin wanted to calm her. He was thinking how she trusted him. She called him at pitch darkness in a vulnerable state.

"I'm alone Seokjinnah" Moonbyul mumbled. Seokjin looked at her. Her eyes were fixed on ceiling.

"Me and my sister. Our parents were toxic and unhealthy. We suffered so much. We hurt so much until we made a life for us and left the place. I don't want to even remember those days. I only had my sister. But now I'm alone. I'm so alone. I fell in love with you because you are always kind, always nice. Always cheerful and colorful but I was black and sad. After my sister is only knew work. But I met you and suddenly I became hopeful." Moonbyul paused. Seokjin looked at her.

"I wish I was the one that could make you happy but I'm not Byul. You're perfect woman, strong and powerful. I appreciate you always. But Taehyung, he is.... he is something above than love... I can't explain but he feels like a bliss from heaven for me. Our feeling is so spiritual... so pastoral... it's different." Seokjin said. He meant what he said. Taehyung meant heaven for him.

"I know Seokjinnah. I know and I understand. I just want to.... I don't want to lose you... if I can't have you the way Taehyung has.... at least I can be your friend. Yours and Taehyung's. I wanna be close to you both... Actually I don't have anyone else to get close to... I wish you can... you and Taehyung accept me" Moonbyul said. She was sitted right now. Looking into Seokjin's eyes. Seokjin observed her as well. How could he answer it? He felt sympathy toward Moonbyul. Life was tough for her. Still was it right to accept the woman who's sister was a betrayer? He didn't know.

"Byul you've always been a good friend for me... I don't really mind... I would love to be your friend but I have to ask Taehyung first. I hope you understand his desicion is mine" Seokjin stated. Moonbyul nodded.

"He is a very kind and lovely boy... I'm so sad, he got hurt by his lover before " Moonbyul said with a light smile.

"And please. If his answer was positive I don't want to talk about his past. Bogum, his relationship or whatever. I would be thankful if you don't mention it" Seokjin said.

"You care for him so much Seokjin... lucky him" Moonbyul said.

"I'm the lucky one.... Anyway it's better if I go now... today the project is off right?" Seokjin asked. Moonbyul nodded as yes.

"Okay then I'll go to shop and help Taehyung there." Seokjin said. Before getting up. It was already seven so Taehyung was at shop now. Moonbyul walked with him toward the door. Seokjin turned to thank her. She answered with a huge and a kiss on  his cheek. Seokjin bid her goodbye before driving to shop.
He parks his car and walks toward the shop. He saw Taehyung talking with a old woman. She was buying daisies. He entered the shop.

"Hi Taehyungssi" Seokjin said with an amused face.

"Hi Seokjin nim" Taehyung answered with a boxy grin.

"I wanted a bouquet of Hibiscus flowers" Seokjin orders. Taehyung nodded and got some.

"What kind of you may like, sir?" Taehyung asked her.

"I want a simple red ribbon" Seokjin said.

"Maybe I ask who will receive this flower, sir?" Taehyung asked with a shiny smile.

"Oh... for my lover of course." Seokjin answered while stroking Taehyung's cheek.

"What a lucky lover... you're so romantic" Taehyung said.

"If you want it can ditch him for you" Seokjin smirked and winked at him. Taehyung giggled.

"You're unfaithful... how can I be sure you won't ditch me?" Taehyung asked with a boxy smile. Seokjin stared at him with smile.

"You only have to check your right hand, baby" Seokjin said while pointing to the promise ring Taehyung never took off. Taehyung kissed Seokjin's lips. Seokjin kissed back. Captured Taehyung's lips between his. Before biting them. Taehyung licked Seokjin's bottom lip before parting.

"Any noted for your lover?" Taehyung said with boxy grin.

"Victorian times, giving a hibiscus meant that the giver was acknowledging the receiver’s delicate beauty. In China, hibiscuses symbolize the fleeting and beauty of a personal glory. Red is a symbol of love and passion in the flower while Yellow is associated with happiness, sunshine. " Seokjin said with a bright smile. He held Taehyung's hips tightly toward his body.

"My sunshine... my happiness... my beautiful, my delicate lover" Seokjin said before capturing Taehyung's lips.

"Do you know what is the similarity of all of them?" Seokjin asked, Taehyung nodded as no shyly.

"My... you're mine... you're my Taehyung... my baby... only mine" Seokjin said, he kissed Taehyung's neck before sucking there red. Taehyung moaned lowly.

"What Moonbyul wanted to say?" Taehyung asked once they were sitted behind the counter.  He sat on Seokjin's lap. Leaning his back on Seokjin's body.

"She wanted to be closer toward us" Seokjin stated.

"Yeah?" Taehyung said.

"She opened up about her family and she is alone now. So she asked if we could hang out with her more" Seokjin said.

"What you answered?" Taehyung asked, he nibbled Seokjin's skin. Seokjin's breath hitched when Taehyung bruised his collarbone and planted a hickey on it.

"I said, Taehyung's desicion is mine" Seokjin answered. Taehyung looked at him deeply.

"Give me her number... I'll invite her to dine with us" Taehyung said. Seokjin smiled at him. Seokjin nodded.

"I love you" Seokjin said while planting feather kissed on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I... love you more Jinnie" Taehyung said breathlessly. His hands squeezing Seokjin's thighs underneath him.

"I love you more and more" Seokjin whispered before nibbling Taehyung's ear.

"You love me more and more " Taehyung said while his breath was unsteady. Seokjin loved his sensitive lover so much.

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Seokjin smiled at the thought.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi everybody. I hope you'll like and enjoy the new chapter.
So what do you think about Moonbyul? Seokjin's behaviour? Taehyung's desicions?
I really wanna know what is your thoughts about future chapters😉
This chapter's song "heaven" by Troye Sivan.
Luv you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜