Moonflower

"Are you ready baby?" Seokjin asked while caressing Yeontan. He couldn't understand why Taehyung always took more time to get ready. A pair of hands wrapped around his neck from back. Taehyung planted a kiss on Seokjin's nape.

"Sorry, Jinnie. I'm ready now" Taehyung said. He bent down and kissed Seokjin's cheek.

"Let's go then, where do you want to go?" Seokjin asked. He knew the answer already. They never changed their restaurant for so long.

"Is it a question?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow. Seokjin chuckled and wrapped his hands around Taehyung. Caged him tightly feeling the hot breath on his skin.

"I want to ask if you got tired from there," Seokjin said. Taehyung kissed his adam lip and Seokjin was already feeling hot.

"I'll never get tired of there. That's the place we gave us a second chance" Taehyung exclaimed. It was true. That babybreath night, when both were broken and hurt. They started a new chapter in that wooden restaurant.

"Let's go then baby," Seokjin said. He chased Taehyung's lips with his own. Planted deep kiss on them which earned a light moan. Seokjin smiled. Taehyung felt hot too. Seokjin intertwined their fingers and walked toward the door. He walked out toward the car. He checked Taehyung's seat subtly to see his surprise for Taehyung. He opened the door for Taehyung before walking to his door. Taehyung was holding the flowers Seokjin hid it as surprise by the time Seokjin settled in driver's seat.

"Moonflowers?" Taehyung asked with a shining smile. Seokjin nodded. He held Taehyung's hand in his and kissed Taehyung's palm. Inhaling Taehyung's hand moisturizer.

"We will talk about it at the restaurant, okay baby?" Seokjin winked. Taehyung nodded with beautiful smile. Seokjin started the car. Drove the car to the restaurant with one hand on steering wheel and one hand intertwined with Taehyung's. Seokjin pecked his knuckles once in a while, earning beautiful giggles and happy sighs. They reached the restaurant with silence filled with joy. They weren't as before, no they could never be the same. No one could be the same from who he was yesterday. But they were happy. Seokjin was light and he hoped Taehyung would feel his sincerity. He hoped Taehyung would feel his undying blooming feelings. He hoped Taehyung would know that whatever obstacle comes between them nothing will change the love in Seokjin's heart. Seokjin fell in love once and he would never regret this beautiful shape of love. The urge to fight for love. Fight for Taehyung. Fight for his sanity. Cause he was sane because of Taehyung. He learned to fight for love just to keep his sanity.
The waiter smiled at them once they settled down on their spot and ordered their food. When the waiter was gone, they interlocked their hands. Seokjin's heart melted at the modest and pure love they were holding. Seokjin caressed Taehyung's beautiful hand with his thumb. Taehyung drew patterns on Seokjin's with his free one.

"You said Moonflower" Taehyung said. Seokjin nodded and smiled.

"The beautiful and enchanting Moonflower is a night flower that needs the dark to grow and blossom. It is such a wonderful symbol for the growth potential of our soul and personality when we are faced with challenging and difficult periods in our lives. We each have our own Moonflower story and may have grown and transformed from a dark time. Or we may have shut down and retreated from life. The future of our life often depends on what we do on our dark night journey. It can either leave us either feeling lost and debilitated, or it can activate previously unknown powers and resources in us." Seokjin said. He was glad he used the right flower with the right meaning. Taehyung blinked emotionally.

"Moonflower is us" Taehyung sighed.

"Moonflower is us, Taehyung. I feel stronger now. I feel like after every problem we pass hand to hand we get stronger, more powerful. I know I wasn't good at functioning first. I was blinded with project and Moonbyul's confident and kind mask. But after seeing everything better, I feel better, lighter, stronger. It's like Taking a break on top of the mountain after climbing so long. I don't know how to explain it. But I want you to be sure about my feelings. I feel what I feel deeper now. I love you so much but love is a small word compared to what I feel" Seokjin said. He squeezed Taehyung's hand when he saw tears swirling in Taehyung's eyes. He kissed Taehyung's hand and caressed his cheek.
The waiter brought their food and settled the dishes on the table. It was a good time for both to consume their extra sensual emotions.

"You must write a book about what you said, now" Taehyung giggled while weeping his eyes.

"Namjoon won't mind if my book sells better than his, right?" Seokjin joked. 

"He will but he won't say anything cause you are older than him," Taehyung said, both laughed not loud but happy.

"I like to try then, dedicated to my lover, Taehyung," Seokjin said dramatically. Taehyung laughed.

"What you'll name it?" Taehyung said with his beaming wide grin.

"Moonflower, is it an attractive name?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung shook his head while laughing.

"I would like passionflower more though," Taehyung said, smiling wide.

"The blue passion flower... A story of love with obstacles, fighting to stay together" Seokjin said. He didn't dislike the idea.

"I loved it. Im sure it will be the best seller" Taehyung laughed.

"I'm afraid Namjoon will flop so as a considerate Hyung I'll be working in narcissus shop or my psychology job. Three jobs are too much for me. I won't have time for my love" Seokjin said. Taehyung nodded.

"I would like you with no books published rather than seeing your attention on papers," Taehyung said. Seokjin nodded.

"No books then," Seokjin said.

"Still you can talk to me this beautifully anytime you want... I'll be your paper" Taehyung said. Puppy eyes fixed on Seokjin's. He licked his bottom lip and Seokjin lost it.

"I would rather want you as you so I can kiss every part of you," Seokjin whispered.

"I would welcome your lips," Taehyung said. He licked his bottom lip again. Seokjin turned his head to stop himself from running back home and devouring Taehyung.

"Those sweet lips. My, oh my, I could kiss those lips all night long.

Good things come to those who wait" Seokjin sighed dramatically.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi everyone! Hope you'll like and enjoy this chapter :)
Tell me your thoughts about it.
By the way, did you saw this run episode? I was so excited to watch. It was a picture of this story.

Hope you are all safe and well.
Luv you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜