Iris

It was odd for Seokjin to stand in front of Moonbyul's door the next morning. He woke up soon and left home with minimum of sound he could make. He rang the bell, it passed a minute when sleepy Moonbyul opened the door. She was wearing pink cute pajamas.

"Good morning Byul. I thought we can have breakfast together" Seokjin said while rushing inside without waiting for Moonbyul.

"Good morning Jinnah. " Moonbyul said while rubbing her eyes and walking to her bedroom. Seokjin quickly went to kitchen.  He inhaled deeply, he had to be patient. He took what he need from refrigerator. He started to make breakfast. First made some pancakes, then boiled two eggs.

"What is the reason behind this surprise?" Moonbyul said already changed and freshened.

"Nothing, I thought it's better if we have breakfast together" Seokjin said with a smile plastered on his face. Moonbyul nodded.

"Do you need help?" She asked while chewing some cheese.

"No, sit down and wait for chief Kim to cook for you" Seokjin said. He then turned back to stove. Soon he set everything on the table and motioned to Moonbyul to start eating. They ate while talking to each other, about everything. About their plans for the day and they project. Seokjin inhaled deeply, Moonbyul was drinking her coffee.

"Byul" Seokjin called her. Moonbyul looked up at him.

"Can we talk about your sister?" Seokjin said carefully. Moonbyul frowned bitterly but still nodded.

"What you wanna know Jinnah? " She asked while placing her hand on Seokjin's. He was quick to held her hand and squeeze it.

"Had you met her boyfriend? " Seokjin asked. He was afraid he was so straightforward.

"She kept him secret from me" Moonbyul said.

"So how did you find out?" Seokjin asked. He was really afraid of the result of this conversation.

"We lived together on this house, I decided to become psychologist while she was artistic and wanted to become make up artist" Moonbyul paused to look at Seokjin. He did his best to hide his nervousness. "She started to work with idols. Soon she announced me that she's dating someone" Moonbyul said.

"So it wasn't secret?!" Seokjin said. He was getting more nervous.

"Time passed, they were nearly one year together but still whenever I asked her to introduce us to each other she refused" Moonbyul said with frown.

"Why?" Seokjin asked.

"She said, he is not in a state to announce it officially " Moonbyul answered.

"At least you know his name, right?" Seokjin asked. Moonbyul shook her head.

"No. I said she kept it secret" Moonbyul said.

"How long they were together?" Seokjin asked.

"Nearly two years before the accident" Moonbyul said with shakey voice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to make you sad" Seokjin said.

"No I'm not sad. I'm mad, I was her older sister yet she never trusted me. It always pained me. I had the right to know him" she said. Seokjin nodded.

"I wonder what was her reason for not telling" Seokjin said, trying to at least get some clues.

"Me either. Sometimes I feel like she maybe planked me." Moonbyul said with a bitter chuckle. Seokjin approached her and hugged her. Moonbyul hugged Back.

"She hated flowers" Moonbyul whispered between sobs. Seokjin flinched.

"Why?" Seokjin asked in whisper.

"I don't know, but she hated them so much. Once I bought flower and she put them in the trash" Moonbyul chuckled.

"She had weird personality, you know? Once she had fight with a fashion designer because of it" Moonbyul said.

"Why?" Seokjin asked. His hands was sweating.

"Because he used flowers in his designs alot." Moonbyul chuckled " I told you she has weird personality.

"Used flowers in his design?" Seokjin asked with a scared tone.

"You said her boyfriend was actor, right?" Seokjin asked. Moonbyul nodded.

"You could check out which actor died that time, it would be announced" Seokjin said. Moonbyul stared at him.

"I did" Moonbyul said with sigh.

"So?" Seokjin asked impatiently.

"My sister isn't a house wrecker" Moonbyul said. She broke down and sobbed. Seokjin got numb.

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asked trying to be dumb.

"I would stop her if I knew. But.... but... I didn't...... I spent lots of money to keep her named untold in the media. I didn't want Taehyung to hate her" Moonbyul said with harder sobs. Seokjin was getting a painful headache.

"Bogum cheated on Taehyung!" Seokjin said with disbelief. He recalled the day when Taehyung came to his office.

'I was living in a heaven until one time, Bogum was busy with his new project, he used to come home late and leave early. I was okay with it, it was his job and I knew how it is. But everything started when his movie sets ended. I thought maybe it's some extra scenes of the movie, though it continued even after movie was released. Bogum wasn't at house most of the time and whenever he was, he was lost in his thoughts. I started to suspect and filled myself with negative thoughts until I blowed out all. We had a huge fight, I was suspected and pessimist, he was angry and mad.... he left the house'

' I never know what was reason behind him making space between us, I don't know if he was cheating or it had another reason.' 

"Why you didn't said this to me before?" Seokjin asked. He was mad. Mad and angry toward that Bogum. How could he? How fucking could he hurt Taehyung?

"I didn't want you to judge me or my sister" Moonbyul cried silently.

"Everyone would judge her Moonbyul. " Seokjin shouted. Moonbyul flinched.

"I'm sorry. I know, I can't do anything. But if I knew I would stop her. This situation is hurting me as much as you. I would prefer rather Taehyung being with Bogum than you" Moonbyul said furiously.

"Why? Why you would be happy if she was with a cheater? " Seokjin yelled.

"Because I love you" Moonbyul said. Seokjin looked surprised.

"Because I can't have you now. If he was with Bogum. You weren't his.  You were mine." Moonbyul said. Seokjin looked at her only.

"Me and Taehyung. We are destined to be together Byul. I'm sorry but I love him so much" Seokjin said.

"I fucking know it. Anyone can see it by only looking to your eyes" Moonbyul said painfully. Seokjin grabbed his coat before walking toward the door. He opened it but turned back.

"I love having you as my friend. If you want to be my friend at least don't actually like your sister" Seokjin said before walking out. He drove to shop. He saw his beautiful lover making a bouquet. He entered the shop and smiled at his lover's surprised face. He appraisal his lover ignoring the waiting customer. He patted Taehyung's back before approaching Iris flowers, he took some and walked toward his lever again. The customer was gone.

"Iris symbolize faith. I promise you Taehyung. I'll have faith on you till I die" Seokjin whispered before kissing Taehyung's cheek deeply.

"And still, after all this time,
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I hope you like and enjoy this chapter.

I would be happy to know your thoughts😉
Luv you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜