Ivy

Seokjin looked at the door when he heard the door bell. He opened the door.

"Hey hyung, give me my boy and I'll leave immediately" Yoongi said. Seokjin laughed nervously.

"I hope he won't be bothered" Seokjin said while handing Yoongi Yeontan's bag.

"Not at all, we will sleep together till tomorrow" Yoongi said while hugging Yeontan.

"Thank you Yoongissi" Seokjin said, he chewed his bottom lip.

"Your welcome, don't be so nervous everything will be alright." Yoongi said, he patted Seokjin's back before leaving. Seokjin looked around nervously. Now he could decorate without Yeontan's distraction. He got blue Ivy flowers and made a path toward the bedroom from door. Then he placed candles near them. He could lit them later, he went to kitchen and checked his food. It tasted good so he turned it off. He went to bedroom, wore a blue loose shirt with yellow designs which Taehyung designed for his birthday but he never wore it. He wore it with comfortable black pants. He puffed some perfume on his neck. He checked the bed. It's white sheets decorated with Ivy flowers on it. He checked under his pillow and breathed heavily, his heart was pounding fast. He checked the time, Taehyung would be home in few minutes so he lit the candles and turned off lamps. He went to bedroom and hid in bathroom. He was so nervous. He heard the door being unlocked, then he heard it's opening and closing. He inhaled when he heard Taehyung walking.

"Jinnie?" Taehyung called him, his voice was close. Seokjin inhaled one more time before walking to bedroom silently. He was behind Taehyung. He wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist and locked them against his soft tummy. He felt Taehyung's breath hitched when Seokjin inhaled in Taehyung's neck.

"Hi baby" Seokjin whispered in Taehyung's ear. He felt the boy shiver again. Taehyung turned to him, still wrapped in Seokjin's arms.

"What's all this for?" Taehyung asked with a bright boxy smile.

"There's no need for reason to show how much I love my baby" Seokjin said with bright smile. Taehyung blushed under the dark lights of candles.he placed his hands on Seokjin's shoulders and squeezed then.

"Thank you Jinnie. " Taehyung said before kissing Seokjin's neck. Seokjin tightened his hands around Taehyung.

"So soon for that, we should eat first" Seokjin said before parting themselves.

"Change and lay on the bed, I'll be back soon" Seokjin said before walking out. He exhaled deeply instantly. He placed the food on a dish before taking one pair of chopsticks, placing them on a tray with addition of two glasses and a bottle of red wine. He went back to bedroom with the tray. Taehyung was already changed and settled under the blankets.

"It's so weird, who eats food on the bed even though we didn't do anything?" Taehyung chuckled when he saw Seokjin.

"You must gain energy so I can wreck you all night" Seokjin winked at him and Taehyung blushed instantly. "Besides we don't have to move, well eat here and stay in the bed till tomorrow" Seokjin said trying to sound sexy. He settled under the blankets next to Taehyung and placed the tray on his lap.

"One dish?" Taehyung asked.

"I want us to mingle in every way" Seokjin said. Hoped it didn't gave Taehyung hint.
He poured wine to their glasses before grabbing the chopsticks. He smiled when Taehyung leaned his head on his shoulder. He handed a glass to Taehyung and sipped his own. He took some food and fed it to Taehyung. Then himself. One Taehyung and one himself.  Sometimes two Taehyung and one himself. He was still nervous when they finished their dinner. He placed the tray on the ground before placing their glasses on the table next to bed. He turned to Taehyung who's eyes were staring at Seokjin with anticipation and longing. Seokjin smiled at those feline eyes. It was a while he missed them. He cupped Taehyung's face. Taehyung smiled at him while he placed his hands on Seokjin's arms. Caressing the fabric.

"It suits you so much" Taehyung said while eyeing to his shirt. Seokjin kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Because it's made by you" Seokjin whispered before kissing Taehyung's nose right the mole he was obsessed with its.

"You know that I love you so much, right?" Seokjin whispered against Taehyung's lips. Taehyung nodded instantly without hesitation. It brought smile to Seokjin. He placed his lips on Taehyung's, not moving them just feeling the sensitive contact. Feeling the warm lips of Taehyung. Lingering the sweet taste of it. Taehyung caressed Seokjin's lips with his owns. Brushed them gently. Seokjin wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist. Keeping him tight. Taehyung ran his hair to Seokjin's neck.

"I won't stop a second to love you, I'll love you forever" Seokjin whispered. Taehyung nodded with his needy eyes attached to Seokjin's. Seokjin placed his lips on Taehyung's again. This time capturing them eagerly. Moving his lips softly with slow pace. Taehyung didn't move his lips. He just parted them let Seokjin to have the full control. Seokjin kissed the lips roughly with dominant feeling in his chest. Taehyung moaned softly when Seokjin bit his bottom lips. Seokjin licked there instantly. He laid Taehyung down on his back before hovering on top of him. Taehyung let Seokjin to pin his hands on top of his head. Seokjin loved when Taehyung showed his trust with being submissive.

"You know we are not that strict dom, sub couple" Seokjin said against Taehyung's lips. Taehyung planted a kiss on Seokjin's lips.

"I know but I like it when you take the lead" Taehyung said with smile.

"You're not afraid?" Seokjin asked with smile, he knew Taehyung but still he wanted to hear them.

"You won't hurt me Seokjinnie" Taehyung said before wrapping his legs around Seokjin's waist.

"I won't ever hurt you" Seokjin said. Taehyung nodded.

"I know" Taehyung whispered.

"Do you trust me?" Seokjin asked.

"Definitely " Taehyung answered instantly. Seokjin slipped his hand under Taehyung's pillow.

"What you've hide there?" Taehyung asked with giggle. Seokjin exhaled nervously. He pulled his hand out. Taehyung's eyes grew bigger. Seokjin sat next to Taehyung. Taehyung sat as well. Seokjin placed a small green box on Taehyung's lap.

"Do you know what Ivy means?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Ivy symbolize Wedded love, fidelity and affection " Taehyung answered. His eyes grew bigger when he looked at the flowers decorated the place.

"In This box is a promise ring. I told you before I'll stay faithful to you forever. I want to promise. I want you to wear it, and everytime you see it you remember there's someone loving you with his whole heart. That someone with fidelity toward you. That someone who will never hurt you. I want to be committed toward you and your heart, toward our bonded love" Seokjin said. He breathed out shakily when he saw Taehyung's glassy eyes.

"Open it please" Seokjin whispered. Taehyung opened the box quickly. He held the ring. It was simple silver ring but it was craved a passion flower on it. Taehyung looked at Seokjin with waiting eyes. Seokjin took the ring and slid it in Taehyung's right ring finger.

"There's a same ring under my pillow. If you... if you... if you want... if you feel the same" Seokjin said .

"I want Jinnie... I want to be committed to you. I promise you there won't be anyone else in my heart except you. Believe me... no one " Taehyung said shakily.

"I believe you. I know it" Seokjin said. Taehyung smiled with his glassy smile before taking Seokjin's ring under his blanket as well. He took Seokjin's right hand and slipped it in his ring finger as well. He held Seokjin's hand close and kissed the knuckles.

"I love you" Taehyung whispered.

"I love you more" Seokjin answered.

"You love me more" Taehyung said before sucking on Seokjin's neck.

" I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow." Seokjin whispered softly in Taehyung's  ear.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Well it's a soft chapter after all things happened. I hope you like it.
Well there's a question, why Seokjin needed to promise commitment?
I really like to explain his urge to you, tell me if you want to know :)
Luv you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜