Hey... about D.I.C.E...

"Ya know, i was really surprised you actually wanted to hangout with me." I said, glancing over at the taller male.

"I-i was surprised I was your first resort..." he blushed.

"Anywho! What do you want to do?" I smile, praying it didn't look as fake as it felt.

"W-well... maybe we could explore? Get to know each other and the school better?"

"Hmm..." I say, putting my finger to my lips. "I'd love too!"

We walked out of his dorm, and over to the door of the dorm hall, he paused.

"You're... not gonna kill me right?"

K...kill him? He doesn't trust me that much? Am i failing at becoming his friend... again?

"Nope! Why would I do that? You're the protagonist!"

"Huh?" he yelps as we walk outside.

"Well... duh.. You're the hero in this story... I'm just the antagonist... right?" I ask.

"Who said you're the bad guy?"

"Almost everyone..." I murmur.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing! Anyway, want to... Talk?" I ask, sitting down on the bench behind us, than putting the seat next to me. He slowly sits down, almost cautiously.

"Nee-hee hee!" I laugh, he just turns to me, a glance the i couldn't mistake as confusion.

"Nevermind. It's nothing, sooo? Anything you want to know?"

He seemed too contemplate that for a minute.

"Hey... about DICE, why do you want me too join? And what do you guys do anyway?"

"Whoa! One question at a time Mister Detective! Well, were just an organization that does..'' I paused. "We... do... Evil things! Such as... uh... Steal things! We love picking locks and stealing!"

"That was all a lie isn't it?" Mister detective asks.

"Yep! Anyway, the reason i want you in DICE is somthing youll figure out once you join DICE!" My eyes light up.

"Oh? Ok than." he smiles slightly.

Shuichis POV

Anywho~ want to go get food? I didn't see you at breakfast today!"

It seemed he was right, since just a couple seconds later, my stomach growled.

"I'll take that as a yes!" he said, dragging him along to the dining hall, hearing no protests... but... laughter.

He stopped. Sending me crashing on top of him. I blush and immediately get up, helping kokichi all the while.

"Sorry! My fault! I just heard you laugh.. And... well, you never laugh!" he huffs.

"It's fine Kokichi, let's just head over. Kirumi should be making lunch anyway."

We quickly rush into the building too find Kaito and Maki chatting at the table.

"Hey Shuichi! You doing- Whys kokichi with you?" kaito asked, his face falling.

I turned to see Kokichi looking away from us, staring at the wall.

"Uh... we were hanging out?" I say, confused on the relationship between them, it was obvious that Kaito didn't like kokichi, like most people here.

"See Kaito? Were suupperrrr Close!" Kokichi says, dragging out the super.

"As if my sidekick would be with you for real, he probably just faking it too not be rude. Right shuichi?" Kaito says, pulling my arm towards them.

"No- that's no-" I yelp.

"No. I get it! It's fine! I was... lying about wanting to hang out with you anyway..." he sighs, walking over too the kitchen, silanlty slipping into the room and disapearing from veiw.

"Why would you say that? I did want too hang out with him!"

"Wait... what?!" Kaito yelps.

"Why?" maki says, no emotion showing.

"He... he is... actually really nice. I want too get too know him, I... wanted to figure him out on what he is truly like...

"You're kidding Shuichi... right? You want too get too know... Him?"

"Yea. I really do, i want too help him."

"Help him?" Maki Questioned.

"He just... seems like he needs... nevermind. I'm gonna go get some food from Kirumi." i say, cutting myself off.

I bid farewell too Kaito and Maki and walked over to the door of the kitchen, opening it quickly.

"Kokichi, it's ok. Honest, he probably meant well." Kirumi says, I hide quickly behind the fridge.

"I... guess I really shouldn't have tried, I should have known that he would just hang out too be nic- Huh?" He said, I saw him get up, I noticed small tears on his face.

He walked over too where I was, spotting me.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I gulped, seeing the small tears in his eyes.

"I wanted too get food... and apologise. What Kaito said was untrue, I truly want too get too know you, I find you... very intriguing, I want to figure you out!" I say sheepishly.

"You... want too hang out with me?" He asks, seeming too not believe me. I thought it was because of what Kaito had said... but... I was fatally incorrect. 

Hey guys! I finished the second chapter. 

I'm sorry again if you liked the original, but I have been saving the originals on one google doc. So they still exist. XD sorry the chapters are short. The next will be longer! I promise!!

806 words! -Acid💚