It's not until I failed when I realized the power.

Shuichi's POV

I woke up slowly, my head pounding. I blink slowly and look up, and there he is. Kokichi Ouma.

"Moooorning sleepy head!" He says, then I realise he's on top of me.

"You're probably wondering, who am I, and where am I? Well, you're definitely Shuichi Saihara, and you're in the ultimate entomologists lab!" I'm in Gonta's lab?

He stood up and offered me his hand. I take it carefully and stand up. I see Tenko, Himiko, tsumugi, Korekiyo, Angie, K1-B0 and... of course kokichi.

"Give him space, Kokichi..." K1-B0 Says, sighing and glaring at him.

"Well sorry! No one asked for your Opinion Keeboy!" he yaps back, looking up at him.

"I just want to sleep..." Himiko says, yawning.

"Here! You can lay down on my lap!" Tenko cries.

"Nyeh. i'm good." she sighs, blushing.

"Anyway, Welcome to the insect meet and greet, Also known as the Motive trade!" Kokichi says smiling.

"Wait what?!" I yelp.

"Yea! We're all trading family motives, sadly not the past, butttt this is better than nothing!"

"Why?! W-why won't you guys stop him?!"

"We tried. Nyeh."

"Gonta basically has the key to the room and so we're locked in here until he gets back. But technically I also will. Gontas giving me access as soon as he gets back!" He gives a reviled smile.

"Well, I locked my door! So you can't get in!" Tenko cries

"Well I'll have you know that I actually know how to pick locks!"

"It's an invasion of our privacy!" Tsumugi days, but I see a hint of a small smile on her face.

"Woow Tsumugi! And too think yo- never mind. Anyway, I'm not gonna snoop or anything, just get the motive and leave. And by the way Shuichi, Gonta says sorry for knocking you out." He smiled and sat down on the rock, placing his pale hands on the rock as if to steady himself.

"Do you even like bugs?!" Tsumugi asks.

"Nope! Not one bit! They terrify me! I'm just barely holding it in!" He seems to lie.

"Seriously? Bugs?!" Tenko says accusingly.

"Well Gonta was the only person who would participate probably. So I told him no one liked bugs and should learn to love them. I had an idiot! He actually believed me!" He exclaims, his hands shooting into the air, he loses his balance and falls off the rock.

"Ow... that hurt!!" He cries, alligator tears falling from his face.

"Oh shush, you deserved it for being such a nuisance."

"Gonta has returned!" Gonta says, startling us all. Well except for Korekiyo.

"Good evening Gonta. I have a question, Why are we exactly here? Kokichi says we have an... 'insect meet and greet?'"

"That is correct for kokichi! We have an insect meet and greet Starting now!"

"Well, now you're here Gonta, where is everyone else?" Kokichi says impatiently.

"Well, Gonta couldn't get them. Kirumi was doing work, don't bother her, she can not be bothered. Miu used her... What was it? Womanly charm on me. Make gontas Face all red! Others I couldn't find. Maki Won't Come out of her room... " he sighs. Kokichi smiles and turns to the door.