Death 2: Drowned.

Warning this chapter contains: death, Blood, spoilers, cursing, teasing, KOKICHI BEING HIMSELF and my favorite scene in this chapter.

XD

I walk into the gym to find almost all the other students there. Excluding kokichi, Kaito, and Maki, I hope their ok.

"Hello to everyone! Thank you Atua for joining us!"

"Boooo!! Your supposed to thank us first!" Tenko yells.

"Well atuas a god, I see no other gods here correct?" Her face goes dark.

"But Atuas not real!" Tenko cries.

"Nyeh, Don't fight Tenko and Angie." Himiko quivers.

"Anywho!! Let's start! Introducing, Himiko Yumeno! The ultimate Mage!" Angie spreads her arms to present a trembling himiko. I found myself wanting to just help her calm down, give her a hug or something, but I knew it would ruin the show so I refrained.

"W-welcome t-to the a-amazing h-himiko's water a-act!" He trembles, her hands figiting. We all clap politely not to alarm her.

"Now, himiko will enter the Tank, if she is not out in 1 minute, than the flesh eating piranhas will eat her up and she will be just a pile of bones!" Angie says cheerfully. "Best case scenario that is."

"B-best case senario!?" Tenko yells.

"Just kidding! Take a joke Tenko!" She cheers. Himiko stoped onto the platform, she wasn't even laughing dispite Angie's efforts, she was terrified by the looks of it.

"I w-will now enter the tank..." She stutters, as she steps into the Tank. We watch as she sinks down, and as she is fully in the tank, Angie closes the curtains. The timer starts.

50.

"She's still not out, let's check on her!" Tenko says worried.

"It has been 10 seconds tenko, give her a little bit more time." Korekiyo says. But I can tell he is slightly nervous.

40

"Really can we check? I'm really about this."

"Don't worry! Atua is watching ove her!"

30.

"She's still not out! Someone check!"

"Yeah I'm starting to worry! My heart can't take this!" Tsumugi cries.

20.

"Gonta needs to check!" Gonta cries as he runs over to the tank.

He starts climbing up the stairs.

10.

"Hurry open the curtains!"

"Nooo! It will ruin the act!" Angie cries.

"Huh?" Gonta says, peering in the tank.

0. DEATH

"Open the curtains! Now!!" Tenko cries as the Piranhas are released. A dark mass drops into the water. Angie openes the curtains, Gonta just stairs at the water.

When we see the image before us, our worst fears were confirmed.