I thought I said to kill?

Kokichis POV

I woke up hearing the bells of the morning announcements, loud voices of the Monokubs yelling at each other. I looked around to find myself in a different room than mine, my anxiety started to act up, where was I?! Did someone capture me? And why did it look like...

I was in Shuichi's room.

I had fallen asleep outside watching the sunset, had Shuichi found me? "Kokichi! You're up! Thank god.

"Huh?" I turn to see Shuichi sitting on his Couch, looking at a book, from the looks of it, it was a book on killers.

"I found you outside after you said you were gonna watch the sunset. I kinda got worried about you not being back so I looked for you and.. found you."

"Why am I in your room though?" I sit up nervously.

"Oh, your room was locked and I... d-didn't feel comfortable trying to find it on you..."

I laughed, a real one. A genuine laugh.

"Uh... Shuichi? Is the time limit up?" I glance at the clock next to his bed.

"Yea... we All are gonna meet up in a couple, so maybe you should go to your room and get changed?"

"Or I could just wear your clothes~" I tease.

"U-uh- j-j"

"I'm kidding! Yeah I'll head over now." I laugh. Getting up and walking out the door quickly, waving to Shuichi as I left the room. I walked quietly and quickly to my room, and reached into my pocket to get my key. The door opened with a sharp click, I opened the door and walked over to my closet, opening it and grabbing a clean outfit.

I stepped in front of my mirror, unbuttoning my shirt, fumbling over the buttons. I reluctantly untied my scarf, running my fingers over the fabric and looking up. What stairs back is...me, obviously. But... I looked so broken up. Scars coating my body, my chest, my arms.... some from the bullies from my old school, some from... myself, and... most, from my father....

I pulled off the rest of my clothes, quickly pulling new ones on, avoiding my gaze on my scars. I mindlessly ran my fingers over my uncovered scars, sadly thinking about the video.

What if Shuichi was the person to see my video? Would it be the best case or worst case scenario? I tie my scarf around my neck and grab my past motive video, grimacing slightly. I walk briskly out of my room to find Shuichi there, holding his motive tightly. I close the door and he looks up. "Ready? Have your m-motive?"

"Yep! Course I do!" I wave my motive in front of his face as we start walking to the gym.

"Just checking..." he says, looking down at his feet, we walked along the halls in silence, nervous of who would see our motive. After a bit he broke the silence again: "are you nervous?"

"Of course not! A supreme leader never gets nervous!" I cry, lying through my teeth.

"That was a lie, wasn't it..."

"Why are you so good at this?! Well duh I'm nervous! I don't want anyone to see what... happened in my past.... it's not that great so I want to just keep it to myself..." I sigh.

"You've told me about it, what's so horrible? You run such a big organization, you must have a lot." he says, clearly not getting what happened truly in my past, and... I didn't blame him.

The only people who knew my past were my father, my dead mother, my dead stepmother.... And dice. Yes I had told shuichi bits and pieces, but not alot of it. I mean there was one other person that I had told, but no one knows what happened to him. He disappeared when his uncle caught us helping him. "Kokichi?" i hear his voice ask.

"Yeah? You were saying?" i respond quickly.

"I wasnt saying anything, you were just spacing out... sorry." he mutters.

"Anywho, you were asking abou tmy past again? Geez, you really know nothing about me! nee-hee hee!" i laugh. He just sighs and looks down at my motive.

"You know.... You actually remind me of somone... i have no clue why... y-you just do..."

"Oh? Someone like me? How strange! Sooooo? What were they like?" i ask, looking up at him.

"Well... that's just it. They were.... Strange. He always bore a smile, a fake one of course. He also ran a orginization, but it had ten members and helped kids who had bad familys such as the parents not being there, hte parents being abusive, etc. And.... he had it the worst. His dad was abusive, his mom died. Basicly he was alone ya know? But one day he found me... and i had just been.... Almost killed by my uncle for getting a bad grade. He saved my life, and i joined them.... My uncle found out and arested most of them, he lied in court, a dectective... lied in court. I didn't see that kid ever again." he explains. I stop dead in my tracks.

"You... what?!"

Okkkkkk I'm sorry for not posting for a while! I struggled with the end for a while, and I'm sorry if it's slightly rushed at the end. XD it took so long because of the wording basicly. 

Anyway, thank the gods this is done! anywho! 906 words! 

-Acid 💚