"I'm sorry..."

WARNING: this is an aftermath chapter with spoilers for Chapter 4. It's just pure angst. 

Kokichis POV (Taking place in Chapter 5. Sorry that I skipped all of that- too much work)

It had been 5 more people dead. Angie, Tenko, Korekiyo, Miu, and... gonta. And Kokichi- was done. He needed this game over as fast as it could be, he doesn't fucking care if he died, he didn't fucking care if he had to murder the mastermind to get this done- he didn't fucking care at this point. 

He was God  damn done With everything. I mean yeah, he had to ligitill someone, maybe himself for his plan to work out but still, who cared what he did, as long as they all lived, that's what he cared about.  

So what if he didn't make it out, it was his plan from the beginning. He thought to himself nervously. 'But what if the plan doesn't work?' His mind argues back. 

"It will." He states out loud. The others turn to him in a confused fashion. "Sorry just thinking- or am I? Maybe I'm controlling monokuma to do my bidding and controlling him with my mind!" He lies, laughing. 

Shuichi and the others sigh and go back to talking. 'See they don't believe you.' His mind says. 'No, hush. It will work, I just didn't show proof.' He states. The internal fight stops. 

"Kokichi-?" A voice says. He turns to see Shuichi standing next to him. "C-can I sit here? I-it's kinda loud over there a-and a bit more quiet here." He says shakily. I can tell he doesn't really want to be here, I had just got Gonta to- to murder Miu.... even if I didn't show it I was so... so sorry about what I did there... i didn't want it but- I had to... I had to make it. 

"Uh- kokichi? Your talking to yourself again." Shuichi sighs. "I-if it's not a good time I can just-" 

"No!" I cry out. "Sorry. No. Stay with me! If you do everything I say you can become a DICE MEMBER Again!" I say, placing my arms behind my head. "Or ya know just- stay here.. and calm down from the shit happening." I say softer.

He winces slightly. "Yeah I'll stay and calm down if it's ok." 

"It's fine. I needed a right hand man to help me take over the world!" I cry out, examining Shuichi. His Blue hair fell infront if his face, his yellowish goldfish eyes looking at me curiously. His hands were resting on the table, he bit his lip, like how he does while he is thinking and started stairing into the distance. I noticed a small scar, about 2 inches long, wait no sorry that would be a big scar. Anyway I noticed it running down the middle of his neck. "What's that from?" I ask, shifting uncomfortably, seeing as it reminded me of mine. "I've never seen it before." I say softly, tapping the end of the scar. He just sighs. "My uncle caused it." He places his head in his hands. "Tried to kill One time. Actually multiple times." 

"Oh." I say, my eyes watching him adjust his shirt to hide the scar. "So that's why your shirt covers your neck- huh."

"Oh no it just happened to have been my uniform, kinda got lucky there." He chuckles. He completely covers it. 

"....I'm surprised your talking to me." I sigh after a couple minutes of silence. 

"...because of yesterday?" He says, his yellow eyes looking at my purple ones. "...no offense but it is surprising me too- I guess." I give a sad smile. 

"Yeah makes sense... but I didn't care! I'm kokichi Ouma after all! Ultimate supreme leader! I can do anything and everything! He was just.... just a pawn.." I say, my voice dropping nearing the end of my sentence. 

We stayed quiet for a bit, after a while-  what seemed like hours... shuichi finally said something. "I don't think  you thought he was A pawn... I noticed you crying during the execution-" he pauses, looking at me. "Sorry I- didn't mean to seem To seem- I don't know- Inconsiderate?" He says. He looks at the sunset. "I'm... sorry kokichi... I'm bad with emotions." 

I nod, it's kinda obvious at times. He could easily break down but it takes a lot more to make him smile- he's always been like that.... results of his uncle trying to get him to be the perfect person. 

"Hey shuichi?"

"Yeah kokichi?" 

"I love you."

"Just kidding. That was a lie."

Hayyyyyyy soooo like- I'm sorry for taking so long for this chapter- like it's been months- sorry!! I've been doing schoolwork and then just random shit and kinda forgot about this story lol (I did that with all my my story's lol) but basically- me and my best friend are starting a danganronpa game (fan game) it will be posted on its own account! I will link the account when the first part is posted! 

My best friend is drawing for it and I will he writing so look foreword to that!! 

And yes this chapter has been ready for so long besides the last like- 100 words lol

Also- I lost all power soooo like I'm kinda struggling to work on this right now lol- ligit no WiFi 😭😭 but yeah we've had no power for 4 days due to a storm. 

Anyway! Hope ya enjoyed! Love y'all! 

-Acid 💚

917 words!