Coming out. (Not out of the closet tho)

⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️: CURSING. Mius foul mouth. (Lol) Talking about self sacrifice. 

Sorry for not doing these before. I really should do more warnings. 

okichis POV

It wasn't until a week later when I first came out of my room. Mom brought food to my door along with water. I didn't really take any of it.

Yes you may call it sulking, but i call it hiding from the bullshit of this world. And let me tell you.... There is a lot of bullshit.

Well, at least monokuma got what he wanted, Despair. He hadn't even bothered making us switch the motives again.

I didn't want to come out of my room mostly to avoid Shuichi... I mean ... What's the point of being here if your life is shown to everyone? What is the point of this game anyway? I mean were here, and supposed to kill each other.... What purpose does that serve? And is this that... game mentioned in shuichi's motive? The one where the title was glitched? Were we in a show?

That's when i headed out, quickly getting ready, tying my scarf an extra time out of nervousness. I walked outside, placing my usual mask over my timid interior and walked over to the cafeteria, knowing fully well I would have questions of the sort once I was finally there. So I of course took the shortest route so I could get in and out quickly. I didn't even feel like making a grand entrance.

"Kokichi! You finally came out of your room! Gont was so worried!'' I hear Gonta say as I walk into the room. Of course Gonta was worried, he always worried about me... even after all I say and do. I honestly still don't know how he does it.

"Sorry for worrying you Gonta, just didn't want to socialise..." I smile.

"Oh! Gonta sorry for asking! Anyway, Gonta wants to ask whether you want to see Gonta's lab! Gonta has many bugs Kokichi may like in his lab! Want to see later?"

"Yeah sure Gonta! I looooveee bugs! I'd love to see the room!" I say, grinning at him, my arms behind my head.

"Gonta happy! Gonta is really looking forward to it! Thank you Kokichi San!" He walks back to his chair and continues eating. I see Shuichi glance over at me and smile shortly. My grin fails and I walk over to the other side of the room, far away from Shuichi as possible. That's when mom stepped over to me, a kind smile touching her face.

"So, you came out of your room?" She places down tea in front of me, my favorite, chamomile.

"Yeah. Of course I did! I couldn't miss when the next death happened!" I say, sipping my tea.

She winces, but regains her smile. "Come now, don't joke about that, we don't want that."

"But I Do!" I grin.

"Come now..." She says, cocking her head to the side, placing her head on her hand.

"That was a lie! Or was it.... who knows!! Ya know, cause I'm a liar! I look up at her and smile shortly.

"Oh well. At least you're out." She says as she heads back into the kitchen. I sigh and sip my tea, embracing the warmth from the cup.

I sat in silence for a couple minutes, listening to the weird outbursts of the inventor across the room.

"Come on Keebo!! Why can't I install the d*ck?!" She shouts, placing her hands on the table and standing up.

"Because it's my body and I will not tolerate you're weird.. things you want to put on me!" He shouts back. Pointing at her and also standing up.

"Yeah Miu, It's his body after all." I say, not looking up from my cup. Completely lacking my usual, well my normal personality.

"Kokichi?" Shuichi says, seeming confused.

"Yes?" I ask, now placing down my cup and turning to him.

"W-why a-are you so-so quiet? And you-you're acting so... just not like y-yourself too-today." He stutters, not liking how people were watching our conversation.

"Maybe I'm just tired. But you won't know, since I'm a liar a-and all?" I say, cursing myself for my slight stutter.

"Did he just-" Tenko asked.

"Drop it." I say, getting up and glaring at Shuichi.

"Atua says Kokichi is nervous, but not wanting to show it! And Atuas statements are never wrong." Angie says, her face darkening, boy she looked creepy.

"I'm going. No need to follow me! I'm just taking a stroll!" I say, regaining my confidence. I stand up and walk outside the cafeteria, not bothering too close the door behind me, who cares anyway, I know probably one will follow me, but I'm hoping it's not- him.

"Kokichi! Wait!" I hear a familiar voice from behind me. Of course he followed me, why couldn't it have been Gonta or something?!

"Yes mister detective?" I say, we were not in front of the fountain. I lay my hands on the fountain, looking at the statue of the weird buff monokuma.

"....why did you hide in your room for so long? Is it my fault?" he asks quietly.

"I just didn't want to come out! Nothing to do-"

"Don't lie." He says, cutting me off.

"Whoa there, ok mister! Who said I lied?!" I yelp. Turning too the bluenette.

"I did, cause I know you lied, again your lies don't work on me."

"And why's that? Because you are a detective? Is that your reasoning? Huh~''I ask.

"Because i'm your friend and I know you." He states.

"My friend? I don't recall having those! All I remember is DICE, which is in jail if you didn't know.'' I smile.

"Kokichi..." he says, shaking his head.

"Shuichi don't." I breath out. "Don't even try to be my 'friend' i don't need those in this game. In this game it's kill, or be killed. Not everyone will live, and you can't stop it. No one can but the mastermind themself." I didn't want a 'friend' if i have one, someone will care for me, and when my inevitable death comes he'll only care about my death, not how i died. It's just how shuichi is. And I don't need that in my life. I need someone who doesn't care about me and just is there so i can help with the investigation. Honestly, i do know he won't allow me not to be his friend but i'll make sure that no one cares. I'll make them hate me so much they will kill me, and i'll be there acompliance. I will end this goddamn game, especially at the cost of my life.

Hey! How are you guys? I'm doing ok, kinda tierd. Anyway, here's the new chapter! Sorry if my story doesn't make sense. lol. Anyway.... 

sorry I take a while for the chapters!! Anyway. Hope you enjoyed!!!

1111 words! -acid 💚