Chapter 14: Get Dan Back Plan- stage 1... gone wrong?

Dan glanced over, meeting the spotlights on him. He gasped, standing up slowly. "Dad!" he exclaimed, running over. He swung his arms around the man, a smile on his face.

The others looked confused while Dan and the man hugged happily. "Oh- I'm so sorry. I thought I lost you for sure. I came home and you we're gone," he whispered, caressing Dan's cheek. "But look at you- your so much older," he smiled, pulling away.

Dan blinked, then giggled. "I'm only 5," he smiled.

The others winced as he glanced over in confusion. "That's why we're here... Something happened..." Hosuh explained.

•••♪♥♪•••

The man had served them hot chocolate, as Hosuh explained the situation. After he did, the man looked horrified. "Oh no. Daniel." he whispered, glancing over.

Dan looked up from his hot chocolate, smiling at his father before continuing to sip from his mug. "So... Your his dad." Anne asked.

"Yep. All the way upto when I was taken away from him."

"Oh?" Hosuh asked.

"Yea- I was diagnosed with cancer.. And one day... I came home after years and... He was gone.." the man whispered.

"Dad- can I get more, peez?" Dan asked as he showed him the empty mug.

"Go for it, sport," he replied, smiling weakly, Dan sliding off the couch and leaving."... It hurts to think... I was taken without even being able to say goodbye," he whispered. "You shouldn't have brought him though. As much as you wanted to help your friend... You've made a grave mistake." he told Hosuh and the others.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"His mother's gonna return from the market- and when she sees him... God knows what she'll do..." the man explained.

Right when he finished his sentence- the front door opened, revealing a tall woman. She had huge amount of hair that went down around her back like a sheild. She had pale skin, and bright green eyes. They stared in awe, amazed at her beauty. Her hair was a pale green, resembling Dan's. She bent down gracefully, placing grocery bags down near the door. She then stopped, standing straight as she slowly looked around the room, her eyes finally landing on Dan's friends. "Who are they," she asked with an elegant voice.

"They... They brought Daniel to us..." the man replied, standing and putting his hands beind his back- bowing lightly. "Their names- Hosuh, Stephen, Jay, Anne, Joe, and Jay- Their his friends," he smiled, motioning towards them.

"Jasper.." she growled.

"Yes, honey?"

"Bring the boy... To me. Now." she damanded, walking over and sitting on a fancy looking chair. Even the way she sat down was graceful.

"She had Daniel? How? She's gorgous." Jay whispered as soon as The man was gone.

"Thank you." the woman smiled. "I'm guessing my husband hasn't introduced himself?" she asked as the others shook their heads quickly. "My name is Asuka Lim- and my husband Jasper Lockheart, as you may know- Daniel Lim, is our child."

"Your beautiful. How do you get yourself to look like that?" Anne asked, her eyes sparkling as she admired the woman's radiance.

"It's natural- I just happen to be born a perfectionist," she replied, all of them sharing a laugh. Asuka's smile went down into a frown, all of them glancing over to see Dan walking over, Jasper next to him. "Dad, pleaee-" he whispered, turning towards Jasper.

"Go, Daniel- if you don't- well... I'm sure you remember what happens..." he whispered, caressing Dan's cheek.

"Dad- please, no- I- AH!" Dan's friends gasped as Asuka lifted her hand, Dan shooting closer to his mom with an unknown force. He lifted off the ground, his body being turned forcefully so he faced his mom. "Mom- please, no- don't hurt me-"

She swung her arm down, his feet landing on the ground by force. Dan let out a yelp before being forced to his kneese. "What made you think you could just show your face in front of me- you've got balls calling me mom." she growled as Dan let out small whimper as he let out gasps- trying to get air.

"I-it hurts! Mom! Ahhh! He exclaimed as she closed her hand slowly, cracks being heard from his chest.

"ASUKA! STOP!" Jasper shouted as his son struggled to breath. "You always do this..." he whispered.

Asuka glanced at her huaband, then at Dan's friends before tossing him at the wall with just the swing of her arm. The others cried out as Dan hit the wall then onto the ground with an aggressive snap. "Get out you little shit. Before I kill you." she hissed, Dan trying to stand.

Hosuh and Stephen ran over, helping Dan up and hurrying out of the house. "Daniel! No! Come back!" they kept running towards the car as Jasper's voice called out.

•••♪♥♪•••

They all kept glancing at Dan as he sat in his seat, his face dark, soft sniffs leaving him. Hosuh looked at the mirror, glancing at his friend- his hands shaking as he thought about what happened.

"Was that really how your childhood was like?"