𝖉𝖊𝖚𝖝

It was nothing new to you, so you just set it aside since you were already acccustomed of feeling needles impale your little heart. Even thought, Senku is giving that kind of attitude, you knew he was a caring person beneath his arrogant and manipulative nature.

He is just too good at hiding - since it's difficult for him to express and show compassion.

Senku's been always like that - his father even describes him as a brat because of he is overbearing personality.

"He's too conscending and confident with himself," as what he'd say when you visit him.

His father was flabbergasted with how Senku got a beautiful girl like you to fall in love with him - his childhood friend to be exact.

He knew sooner or later that Senku will crumble like a hanging piece of debris.

And he will look at you, not just as his childhood friend, but as a woman - who's been loving him for years.

You recalled a time when tears of joy came running down his face after finding out that Senku caught a girl's attention - a paragon of beauty nonetheless.

Both of you were young back then, always experimenting inside Senku's room and him, teasing the smart boy.

He knew his son wasn't cut to be the material type of guy that the majority of women were into - his commitment to science was already a turn off.

You couldn't help but laugh because he already concluded that his son will grow old by himself without getting married.

You were beaming with delight as his father expressed his liking towards you; even Yuzuriha and Taiju were cheering for you. But the only obstacle that's hindering you from getting what you want is Senku.

That man can't be enticed when it's not related to science.

Senku would just look at them with a ridiculous expression on his face while picking his ear with his pinky finger - a habit he developed.

Of course. "I don't have time for that," he'd tell them that he doesn't care and go back to his business - whatever he was tinkering with.

Science was more exciting than anything else.

Shaking your head to clean yourself from such thoughts, you hurriedly put on your kyudo uniform and began to prep your equipment.

"(Y/N), YOUR MATCH IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. GET READY!" With a dignified aura, you stood up with pride - encouraging and empowering various competitors around you. You were the epitome of confidence and a great example when it comes to camaraderie.

"I'll claim that gold!"

»»-----  -----««

"Then what about you Senku, why haven't you confessed already?" Senku was so deep in his thoughts.

What did he mean by not confessing?

Was there a miscalculation that he made?

Of course, his members noticed the abnormal behavior he was displaying.