Chapter 7

George- Here we are boys, Canada.

John- Karlee and Lilianna, have you ever been to Canada before??

Karlee- I know I haven't, Lilianna have you??

Lilianna- No I haven't

Ringo- Well then your in luck girls, because this is our first time too.

Paul- Yeah I'm excited to see what awaits for us in Canada.

George- I'm just excited for this show.

Karlee- I think everyone is after that crying incident on the bus George.

George- Oh come on

Karlee- What??? I was saying that as a compliment.

George- Ok, Ok

Then Ringo comes over and puts his arm around you. Then kisses her on the cheek.

Ringo*whispers*- I love you

Karlee- I love you too, Ringo.

Then the next thing they knew was that they were back stage while they played.

Lilianna- This is amazing

Karlee- I know

Then they heard something, that sounded like an announcement. And they were right.

Paul- Everyone me and Ringo would like too, make an announcement.

Ringo- Yes, yes we do

Then the crowd went silent.

Ringo- Me and Paul have girlfriend's. There names are Karlee and Lilianna.

Paul- So Karlee and Lilianna if you would like too come out on stage, could you please do so.

Then they do and the crowd just stays silent. Then John makes his announcement.

John- I'm also dating someone

The crowd just stays quiet, because Brian their manager wanted to keep it a secret, like wanted to keep any relationship a secret.

Then that was the end of their first concert in Canada.

Then they were back on the tour bus.

John- That didn't go as planned.

George- Well that wouldn't have gone so terribly if you three hadn't revealed your secrets. And now all the girls are coming after me. How does that make you feel?? Hmm??

Paul- Sorry George

Ringo- Yeah I'm sorry too

George- And Ringo this is your fault mainly, because if you wouldn't have invited these girls on tour with us then none of this would have happened.

Ringo- Ok, first of dont talk about Karlee like that, she never did anything wrong to you, plus your disrespecting a pregnant lady.

Paul- I agree with Ringo on every thing, because Lilianna is pregnant to, and you're disrespecting her too.

Ringo- Come on Karlee let's go to bed.

Karlee- Ok

Paul- Lilianna you want to go to bed??

Lilianna- Sure

(Switching to John's point of view)

John- You know that wasn't right George.

George- Well Paul and Ringo deserved to hear that.

John- Well I personally think that your mad, because you're still single. Now I'm done arguing, good night George.

George- Night John

(Back to normal)

Now that everyone has gone to there beds on the tour bus, George sat alone until he decided to go to bed to.