Chapter 22

Five months later

Karlee and Lilianna had just found out they were having twins. Karlee and Ringo having one boy one girl, and Lilianna and Paul, two girls.

Ringo are naming their twins Lee and Jason, and Paul and Lilianna are naming theirs Heather and Mary. Its exciting because it adds to the family trees, but it makes the fans go even crazier, because jealousy takes over.

Sadley, though the boys are sticking with who they've married, and that's somewhat the truth (because John later divorced Cynthia, and married Yoko). They dont really like dating fans anyway.

Let's just say the boys kinda dont like the way the fans treat the beatlettes. They are apart of who they are. And nothing changes that. No matter how hard you try you can't change the way someone feels for another person.

John and Cyn are kinda going down hill in their relationship, but try to keep it together for Julian. Because John sti wants to be there for Jules when he's not on tour, or not in the recording studio.

Karlee- Hey Rings

Ringo- Yes love

Karlee- I think John and Cyns relationship is going down hill, you should talk to him.

Ringo- I would, but... John isn't really to good at telling people his feelings. Especially his friends. Well actually I think the only people he tells is Cyn and Paul. So I would ask Paul to ask him.

Karlee- Okay

Karlee then rings up Paul in the phone.

Lilianna- Hello

Karlee- Hello Lilianna

Lilianna- Hey Karlee hats up?

Karlee- Lilianna cna you put Paul on the phone? I gotta ask him a question.

Lilianna- Sure... PAUL!!! KARLEES ON THE PHONE!!! SHES GOTTA ASK YOU A QUESTION!!!

Paul- Oh my gosh lilianna I didn't know you could scream like that. Hey Karlee what's up?

Karlee- I think John and Cyns relationship is going down, and I Rings said he only ever talks to you and Cyn about his feelings. So I wanted to ask if you could possibly talk to him?

Paul- Sure I'll talk to him