Chapter 18

3 months later

It's time for the triple wedding of The Beatles, and their Beatlettes. Of course john being the best man for all three of the guys, and Cynthia being the bridesmaid of all three of the girls. Stella being the flower girl, and Zak, and Dhani being the ring barriers.

Karlee- I'm glad my mom isnt here, she would kill me for marrying you.

Ringo- Hey dont try not to think about that.

Karlee- Right, I think we should leave Zak with Cyn, and John while we're away. We should talk to the others about it to. And you see they could play with Jules.

Ringo- Sure, but let's stop talking now, dont want to get called out.

So the wedding continues until it came to an end, and it was time for the reception, and of course they played some of their own music, but also Buddy Holly, Elvis, Little Richard, Bob Dylan, and the rest that had influenced the boys into getting into music.

Then the brides and grooms got called to the dance floor for there first dance together. They danced to "If I fell". Of course by The Beatles, and John was singing so that none of the other boys had to. But soon enough it was done.

Karlee- wanna talk to the others?

Ringo- Sure I'll get them. I'll be right back.

So Ringo walked over to get them.

Ringo- John, Cyn, George, Madison, Paul, Lilianna, me and Karlee gotta talk to you guys in private real quick.

So they all get up and follow Karlee and Ringo to talk in private.

Karlee- So earlier me and Ri go were talking, and we were thinking that John, you and Cyn wont be going on a honeymoon, that if its alright with the other two pairs of parents to that you guys could watch Zak, Dhani, and Stella, while were gone and they could also play with Jules.

John-  I like the idea

Cynthia- I guess it's fine

Karlee- George Madison, Paul Lilianna

Paul- I think it's fine by me

Lilianna- Me too

George- Sure

Madison- Fine

Ringo- looks like we're good to go.