Chapter 20

Eventually they where done with all of there flights and checked into there hotels as soon as possible, so that they could get to Disney as soon as possible. They wanted to spend as much time as possible before they leave in a couple of days. They also wanted to make sure that they had to get gifts for the children, John and Cyn, and themselves.

Madison-OOH I'm so excited!!!

Karlee- Me too

Lilianna- Me three

Ringo- Hey Karlee jump on my shoulders, Ill carry you on my shoulders. Boys you should do it, be respectful to your girls.

So then Lilianna jumped on Paul's shoulders, and Madison jumped on George's shoulders. Soon enough they got in. But once they got in someone tried to push Karlee off of Ringo's shoulders.

Ringo- Karlee get down

Karlee- why?

Ringo- Karlee just get down, I'm gonna beat this kid to death.

Vinnie- Oh yeah go ahead and hit me

So Ringo punched him in the face

Ringo- If you ever try to touch a pregnant lady again, trust me it wont be good news.

Vinnie- Ok

So Vinnie walked off with a red mark on his face from Ringo.

Madison- Wait Karlee are you pregnant again?

Karlee- Yeah, but me and Ringo wanted to wait until after the honeymoon, but I guess not.

Lilianna- Oh my gosh this is great news, because guess what, me too.

Madison- Sadly for me George and I decided to just stick with Dhani, only one child.

Karlee- Oh it's ok Madison, you can still help raise mine and Liliannas children.

Ringo- We gotta go security is coming.

Karlee- RINGO!!!!

Ringo- What???

Karlee- We basically just got kicked out what are we gonna do now??

George- We could spend the next few days hanging out down by the ocean.

Paul- Good idea Geo

So since Ringo got them kicked out of Disney, they spent their time by the ocean, and collected sea shells for the kids, John and Cyn, and themselves.