Chapter 14

They eventually get on the plane, and immediately George goes to find food. When he does that everyone else to sit down and chat. They talk about the relationships the boys had with each other, and how to prevent it from happening again.

Karlee- Ok so everyone know what their doing?

John- Yes

Brian- Ok Karlee I see where you're going with this, but it makes me feel uncomfortable since you know I'm actually gay.

Karlee- Ok then we'll stop talking about it then.

Brian- Thankyou

Karlee- Your welcome

Soon enough it becomes night time and everyone goes off in their own directions. Paul and Lilianna in their room, Karlee and Ringo in theirs, Goerge and Madison in theirs Brain in his, John in his, and Mason on the pull out couch.

We all tried to go to bed as quickly as possible so that George and Madison could have their moment. So that's what we all did.

Eventually morning rolls around and all of a sudden we hear a scream from the bathroom.

Madison- George come here it's urgent.

So George walks into the bathroom to talk to Madison.

George- What's the problem??

Madison- I'm pregnant

George- Oh my gosh, is this real?

Madison- Yeah

So they finish up their conversation in the bathroom, and eventually walk out to tell everyone the news.

George- I am proud to announce that... I'm going to be a dad.

Everyone-Yeah

Karlee- Welcome to the pregnancy club, Madison.

Madison- Wait that's what the club was? And you and Lilianna are pregnant?

Lilianna- Yeah, we are, and yes that's what the club was.

Madison- With who's babies??

Karlee- The father of mine is Ringo.

Lilianna- And the father of mine is Paul.

Paul- Welcome to the father club George.

Madison- I have a question for John.

John- What is it??

Madison- Do you have a child??

John- Yes his name is Julian.

Madison- That's cool

So everyone talked about children, and good names for boys and girls. They uh did this for about an hour, until they realized that they would be landing in Liverpool soon.