Chapter 15

Brian- Everyone prepare for landing

Lilianna- I'm excited that I'm in a different country.

Karlee- Me too

Ringo- Well theres plenty of  stuff for you gals to do here in Liverpool while we're at the recording studio.

Madison- Like what?

John- You guys could go to Strawberry feilds,

Paul- Or visit Penny Lane,

George- Maybe Abbey Road,

Ringo- Or lastly maybe go on a Magical Mystery Tour.

Karlee- That all sounds fun, besides I've gotta do something to keep my mind off of what my mom did to me.

John- What did she do?

Karlee- She kicked me out for dating Ringo. But you should've heard what Ringo said to her.

Paul- What did you say Ringo??

Ringo- I said and I quote, "Ma'am I'm a super nice guy once you get to know me, and for you to sit there and trash talk your daughter like that is super disrespectful, so that's why if you ever want to forgive her in anyway I wont let her come near a women that is as rude as you."

Everyone applauds at Ringo, for sticking up for something he believes is right.

George- Good job Rings, and I'm super sorry that happened to you Karlee.

Karlee- She also told me that she never wants to see me again.

Ringo- Karlee come here...

So Karlee leans in for a huge hug, that was offered by Ringo, and they stayed like that for a couple of minutes before one by one, everyone started joining the hug, starting with Lilianna, then Paul, John, George, Brian, Madison, and lastly Mason.

Karlee- Thankyou guys so much.

Paul- Your very welcome

Karlee- Okay no more crying, we gotta get off, and theres going to probably be cameras.

Ringo- Yeah

Lilianna- Karlee, I guess it's time for a fresh start, to a fresh life, ina new country.