Chapter 24

After about 2 to 3 hours of waiting Ringo and Karlees phone starts to ring. So Karlee went to go pick it up to not Paul but Johnthatwas on the other end.

John- Did you tell Paul to call me and ask about my relationship with my wife.

Karlee- Why?

John- Because he just called me and asked if me and Cyn were getting  a divorce, and when I asked who told him to call me and ask that he said you. So did you or did you not tell him to call me?

Karlee- Yeah John I did.

John- I'll be over soon

Then before Karlee could respond the other line had hung up.

Ringo- Was that Paul?

Karlee- No it was John, he's coming over, and I think hes coming to kick my ass.

Ringo- I wont let him do that.

Karlee- Thankyou Rings

Ringo- Your Welcome

Then after about 20 minute of waiting John finally knocks on the door. Ringo told Karlee to answer to see if he would do anything. And if he asked if Ringo was home to say no to yet again see if he would do anything. So that's what Karlee did.

John- Is Ringo home?

Karlee- No he isn't

John- Ok I'm coming in, cuz I dont want anybody to see this.

That's when Ringo started getting ready just in case.

Right as soon as Karlee shut the door, John had punched her right in the face. Then she started screaming for Ringo.

Karlee- RINGO!!! RINGO!!!!

Then Ringo had came out of the living room and tackled John to the floor, and started punching him in his face, so that Karlee could get up and call George and Paul.

George- Karlee we're here

Paul- What's the problem

Then George and Paul look on the ground to see Ringo and John on the floor fighting. So they pulled them off of each other, and asked how this started.

George- how did this start?

Karlee- I told Paul to call John and ask him if his relationship with Cyn was going downhill. So Paul did that for me being the nice lad he's always been. Then John asked Paul who told him to ask him that, and he told John me, so John came over here, and punched me in the face, that's why my face is bruised really bad, and Ringo tackled John to the ground and started hitting him.

Ringo- YOURE GONNA DIE LENNON!!!

John- SAYS THE ONE WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL IN ONE NIGHT!!!!!

Ringo- AT LEAST IM NOT GETTING A DIVORCE AND IM FOR SURE MY BIRD LOVES ME!!!!

John-.....

Ringo- YEAH NOW YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY DO YOU!!

John-.....

And that's how Karlee had found out that Cynthia and John were getting a divorce for sure.