Chapter 13

So George is spending most of his time now with Madison. They mainly talk to each other about each other. Mason just sits by himself almost all of the time because he doesn't have a girl friend. But now they are heading back to Liverpool.

Mason- How long is the flight??

Karlee- About 3 hours

Mason- OK

Ringo- George can Madison and Mason live with you when we get back, 'cause I have Karlee, Paul has Lilianna, and John has Cynthia.

George- I don't mind as long as Mason moves out after awhile.

Mason- Oh trust me now that you and my sister are kinda a thing.

George- Well of course me and your sister are a thing right Madison.

Madison- Yeah

Mason- OK

John- OK everyone focus we don't want to miss our flight.

Karlee- John has a point, we do need to catch our flight.

John- Thank you Karlee

Karlee- Your welcome

Paul- Hey John you wanna tell them why you want to get back to Liverpool so bad???

John- Sure

George, Ringo, Karlee, Lilianna, Madison, Mason- What??

John- It's so I can brake up with Cynthia, I've found someone else.

George- Who??

Paul- Me

Lilianna then runs for the woman's bathroom and starts crying

Karlee- I'll go with her because her gay boyfriend is apparently with someone else, and she's pregnant.

So then Karlee walks into the bathroom

Karlee- Lilianna??

Lilianna- Wwhat ddo yyou wwant??

Karlee- I just came in her to comfort you.

But then Ringo comes to call her out of the bathroom to tell her something

Karlee- What, what could you possibly want, what to tell me that your gay and that you like George??

Ringo- Actually yes

Then Karlee turns around to back with Lilianna

Karlee- Lilianna your not alone

Lilianna- What ddo you mean??

Karlee- Ringo just told me he's gay for George.

Lilianna- What do you think we should do??

Karlee- I have an Idea

Lilianna- What??

Karlee- We tell them that if they want to be in their child's life that they need to stop with all this gay bullshit.

Lilianna- OK

So Karlee and Lilianna go out of the bathroom, and tell them what's going on

Lilianna- We have decided

Paul- Decided what??

Karlee- This is for Paul, and Ringo specifically but all four of you listen, Ringo, Paul if you want to be in your children's lives you need to stop with this gay bullshit. All of you need to stop with this gay bullshit, Maddie isn't probably happy, Cynthia ain't gonna be happy that your dumping her for Paul. So cut the crap.

John, Paul, George, Ringo- OK

Karlee- OK now let's go catch our flight.

Ringo- Did we ever tell you guys that we are flying private??

Lilianna- No none of you told us that.

Paul- Yeah we are and there is even rooms.

Karlee- Look like we need to keep an eye on our boys, girls. You know just to make sure that they aren't sneaking into bed with each other.

Lilianna- Oh trust me Karlee I think we can handle it, but I'm sure I know what Maddie and George are going to be doing tonight.

Karlee- Yeah me too, then she can hopefully join our club.

Maddie- What club??

Lilianna- Oh you'll find out after tonight.

Maddie- OK

John- OK, so everyone know where their sleeping tonight.

Karlee- Yep, I'm sleeping with Ringo

Lilianna- I'm sleeping with Paul

Maddie- Where am I sleeping???

George- You'll be sleeping with me

Mason- Were will I be

John- There is a pull out bed, it's inside the couch and there are blankets in a closet to.

Mason- OK

Brian- Okay boys, and girls now, plus two babies, soon too be three hopefully after tonight, let's get this show on the road.