Chapter 8

Brian- Boys welcome to the set of a hard days night.

George- What do you mean by that Brian??

Brian- It means that you guys are filming your first movie, called a hard days night.

John- Why are all of these girls here?? I mean how did you end up getting all these girls here, after 3 of the members secrets got revealed??

Brian- I got them here, because of George.

George- Oh so now your using me as a way to get things done??

Paul- Dont worry about him he's been cranky lately.

Karlee- Yeah last night after you went to bed last night Brian he yeld at Ringo and Paul for bringing me and Lilianna here with you guys, mainly Ringo, and that if Ringo wouldn't have invited us then all of the girls wouldn't be after just him.

Brian- Ok, now George, for you to talk that way isn't right, because all of the girls still want to date all four of you guys, sorry Karlee and Lilianna, so that doesn't give a right to trash talk Ringo, Karlee, Paul, and Lilianna. You understand me George???

George- Yeah Brian I understand.

Brian- Now let's get to filming this movie.

The band- YEAH!!!!!!!!

After the shoot they decided to go back to the tour bus and chill.

Karlee and Ringo are sitting by each other kissing and as they do that Ringo runs her stomach every once in awhile. Then there's Paul and Lilianna talking about their plans for the future. Then there is George by himself still, but he's willing to wait for a girlfriend, and there is John sitting by himself continuing to write his song about Cynthia.