Chapter 25

Soon after that John left, along with Paul, and George. Karlee felt bad for Ringo, because she was the one who had started the entire thing. She also felt bad for John and Cyn too. Although she doesn't think they are getting one just yet. Karlee thinks they are holding off for Julian. To be a little older considering he's only about 5.

Ringo had to go to the recording studio today. Leaving Karlee and their son Zak at home. Karlee was going out shopping with Lilianna today so, they're dropping their children off at George's house, so they can play with Dhani.

Karlee- Hey kids you ready to play with Dhani?

Zak and Stella- Yeah!!!

Lilianna- You guys are to cute

So Karlee amd Lilianna dropped the kids off at their Uncle George's and Aun't Maddies house, then headed off shopping.

Lilianna- I dont know why, but I've gotta bad feeling about going shopping by our selves especially since all of the mons of girls and stuff.

Karlee- Yeah your right, let's get back in the car, let's wait to go shopping until this weekend, so Paul, and Ringo can come with.

Lilianna- Good idea

So they got back in the car and headed of to Karlee and Ringos house. Considering that Paul was coming over after the day at the studio, so he would be able to take Lilianna home with him.