Chapter 46- Final

"What?" Chance whispers, much against Zerick's lips but makes no effort at pushing him away.

"If you don't want anything to happen right now," Zerick says as he wills himself to pull away with difficulty. "Tell me to leave and I'll go home."

It's very rare that Chance is ever caught off-guard and even when it does happen, he always has the capacity to recovery quickly and properly deal with the situation. In this instance, however, he stays completely silent.

Zerick stares back at the blue-eyed boy and awaits a reply that never comes so, he takes the initiative to once again speak.

"If you don't say anything," Zerick continues and takes a step closer to Chance. "I'm not going to stop here," he says as he returns his lips to an inch away from Chance's mouth. And finally, Chance is granted the ability to speak and even surprises himself when the words escape his mouth.

"Close the door."

Zerick smirks widely and maneuvers through the mess on Chance's bedroom floor before he gladly closes the door. He kicks the shoes that lie in his path as he makes his way back to Chance who stands at the foot of his bed.

Zerick lightly pushes his fingers against Chance's chest and Chance obediently takes a seat on his bed as he looks up at Zerick, glancing over his scar.

His heart is racing and he thinks back to the time he met up with Cindy where he realized he felt nothing from the girl. She didn't stir him up nor did she cause any excitement.

But right now, Chance was eager for Zerick's touch.

There was a difference between the two individuals and Chance finally understood who he was. Perhaps he had slight feelings for Dizzy at the time, but most of it was figuring out his own sexuality.

And now that he knows what he wants, he's ready for Zerick.

Zerick takes a step closer to Chance and softly cups his neck in his hand as he slides his thumb across Chance's cheek. It sends shivers down Chance's spine and Zerick leans down as he stares at Chance with desire. He then switches his gaze to Chance's lips and quietly asks, "Can I?" to which Chance responds with actions rather than words.

Chance reaches up and pulls the back of Zerick's neck before hastily connecting his lips with the taller boys'. A fire erupts in the pit of his stomach as heat soars throughout his body when Zerick moves his lips against his own. After a few seconds, Zerick's mouth begins to move faster and Chance tries to keep up as Zerick pushes him further down on the bed. He's lying on his back now and Zerick climbs over him, giving him time to breathe. But the boys are starving and Zerick leans down and presses his lips back against Chance's, this time widening his mouth so that he's able to push his tongue against Chance's.

It causes a deep moan to arise from the back of Chance's throat and it immediately embarrasses him but he feels Zerick smirk against his lips as he slides a hand under Chance's shirt.

Zerick's tongue pushes against Chance's before he softly sucks on it, his hand slowly trailing down Chance's body. He stops once he reaches Chance's pants and pulls away, the two very much out of breath.

Chance looks up at Zerick who straddles his waist and his face is flushed. It stirs Zerick up and he drags two fingers down Chance's chest once again.

"You're fucking hot," Zerick finally speaks and looks down at the typically flashy guy below him. Chance grins and slides his hand under the bottom of Zerick's shirt and causes him to raise an eyebrow. He spreads his fingers and slowly traces down Zerick's chest to his stomach and Zerick sucks in a breath.

Then, Chance tugs on a belt loop on Zerick's pants and he falls forward on Chance once again.

"Hurry up," Chance says in his ear and Zerick stills.

"Finish what you started."

---

Meanwhile, Tucker receives a phone call from his childhood friend.

"Hey," Dizzy says on the other end of the phone call. "What're you up to?"

Tucker looks up at his ceiling and leans back in his bed.

"Nothing really," Tucker says. "Zerick just got here."

"Zerick?" Dizzy asks. "Seems like they're good friends now."

"I guess," Tucker says. "I mean, the two of us are closer than we were before."

Dizzy laughs and it makes Tucker smile.

"Yeah," he replies. "I wanted to talk to you about that."

"About what?" Tucker asks. "Zerick and Chance?"

"No, Tucker," Dizzy says. "About you and me."

Tucker bushes his eyebrows. "What about us?"

Dizzy releases a deep sigh. "Would you call us friends?"

"Of course," Tucker answers, oblivious to the point that Dizzy is attempting to make.

It makes him laugh again.

"Not like that," Dizzy says. "I don't go around kissing my friends like I do with you, you know. And I sure hope you don't either."

Tucker is glad Dizzy cannot see his face because it flushes a deep shade of red.

"I don't," he says.

"And I don't say the words, 'I love you' easily," Dizzy continues. "In fact, I've only ever said that to you."

"M-me too," Tucker says as his body heats up.

"Tucker," Dizzy says. "What I'm trying to say is, I really do love you. And there isn't a time where I'm not thinking about you."

He knows Tucker isn't going to say anything and continues speaking.

"So," Dizzy says. "As embarrassing as it sounds, will you be my boyfriend?"

Despite the fact that Dizzy cannot see his childhood friend's face, Tucker smiles the widest he has ever smiled and replies with a single word.

"Yes."

---
Hi, thank you so much for reading this book! The end!