5.

"What should be my username?" Yoongi asked Jeongyeon looking up from the computer screen.

She was on her phone and then shrugged. "Hmmm."

"Hmm? With two m's or three?"

"No, no, not that. I just haven't seen someone creating an Instagram account with a desktop computer." She laughed as she looked at him.

"What? What's up? Are you trying to fight?" He snapped.

"Chill the fuck out. You are like a kid sometimes throwing your little tantrum. Boo hoo." She teased.

"I can't believe I called you to help me."

"Alright, alright. Sorry. I'll stop laughing at you. Your username should be something like ilovedicksboobsandteddybears07."

"That's the stupidest username ever. I'm trying to keep it lowkey."

"Dicks, boobs, and teddy bears are lowkey. I also added the 07 so it blends right in."

"That is not lowkey."

"Why're you're trying to set this up again?"

"Because I want to stalk that, Jimin dude."

"Oh, right. Your brothers love interest. Kind of fucked up don't you think?"

"Pshh," Yoongi rolled his eyes and shrugged feeling guilty at the comment. "I'm doing it for Jungkook's safety. He doesn't know about love. He's barely twenty. He don't know shit like I do."

"Says the one that didn't know about escorts."

"I did know about them! I just didn't know it was such a common thing. I especially didn't know guys were escorts too."

"It's for money. Any gender can be an escort. Are you sure you're not doing this for another reason?" She raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi looked at the computer screen and thought of an excuse. "Fine, you caught me. I want to pay for an escort. Just to see what it's like. Jungkook basically told me I'm a loner bitch and that I need to go out more."

"Well, it would be easier to just go to a club and find someone to hook up with, but sure am escort will do too. Here I logged out of my Instagram just create a new one through the phone. That way you learn how to use the phone app version."

"Fine. I thought the computer was cooler, but okay."

He typed up his email which he had just created. The last thing he needed was to get Instagram notifications on his regular email address.

He already received a shit ton of them from his dad and the company. The next space he clicked was the username.

He thought about if for a few seconds and couldn't think of one that didn't give away his identity.

So, he went with Jeongyeons idea. "I knew you'd like the username!" She beamed once she saw it.

"I don't. I just don't want to give my identity away. So, what do I do now?"

"Search for people you want to follow. I personally follow famous celebrities and models."

"Let's look at that Jimin dude."

"Do you know his last name?"

"Nope. Fuck it let's just type Jimin."

When he did thousands of usernames popped up. "Shit. I guess there's a lot of Jimin's in the world."

"Here lets go to my page." She said typing her username and pulling up her profile. She sent a request to herself and then went to her followers list.