19.

Yoongi yawned walking out his room. His phone vibrated in his pocket so he took it out to be met by a text from his father.

Father:
Don't forget we have new auditions tomorrow. Don't be late.

He rolled his eyes and locked his phone back up heading downstairs. When he was on the second step he regretted not taking the elevator.

He finally made it to the kitchen slightly panting. Jungkook sat in a stool eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Why're you so happy?" Yoongi wondered dragging himself to the stool next to him.

"Shit, I can't be happy?" Jungkook responded.

"I mean you can, but why are you?" He asked taking his sandwich from his hands.

"Fuck, you can't even make your own?"

"Nah,"

"Why are you waking up until now? Do you know the time? It's six thirty one,"

"Uh huh so?" Yoongi wondered taking another bite.

"In the fucking afternoon, Yoongi."

"Oh shit, for real? No wonder I'm so grumpy. I need to wake up until noon tomorrow. Alright I'ma head out. Let me go back to bed." He told hoping off the stool and walking towards the door.

"Why don't you invite your friend over?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi turned to face him with a confused expression, "My friend?"

"Yeah, Taehyung,"

"Taeh...oh, yeah, him. Nah, I think he might be busy."

"Because he's an escort?"

"You know about that?" Yoongi whispered scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"I mean yeah. He's pretty famous as an escort. I actually talked to him the other night."

"Oh okay," he said still confused. He hadn't really talked to Jeongyeon about that night yet.

"He told me you two were friends and stuff. He came looking for your. Where we're you that night anyways?"

"Hanging out with Jeongyeon."

"She was here too."

"Shit, I meant Joe."

"Who the fuck is Joe?"

"Well, he's a friend." He slowly replied.

"How come you've never—"

"The point is he's this old friend, well he's not old but he's an old school friend."

Jungkook nodded with a smirk, "Okay."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"What the fuck? All I said was okay."

"Yeah, but you've got that little smirk on your face like you're mocking me."

"Why don't you just tell me the truth?" Jungkook wondered.

"What truth?" He asked feeling his heart race.