33.

Yoongi grabbed his steering wheel tightly. He couldn't believe here we has about to go knock on Jimin's door.

The anxiety started building up so he reached over to grab his key and turn his car back on. He couldn't confront Jimin. What was he even thinking? What would he even say?

But then, out of nowhere there Jimin was walking out of his house. He wore black jeans, a grey button up shirt and had sunglasses on.

Effortlessly gorgeous.

Yoongi felt his mouth water at the sight. Jimin ran his fingers though his hair like he so often did making a tsunami occur in Yoongi's tummy.

He took out his car key and just was he unlocked his car he spotted Yoongi parked a few blocks away.

Even though he was wearing shades Yoongi knew that he had seen him. And yes Jimin had been extremely courageous through the voicemail just not in person.

Yoongi immediately got of his car and sprinted towards him before he could get in. "Stop it. I will call the police." He told attempting to get in.

"Call them. I don't give a fuck. I'm Min Yoongi. My father will bail me out."

"What is wrong with you?" Jimin asked paranoid.

"What is wrong with you?" Yoongi asked back.

Jimin remained quiet for a few seconds next thing you know he was running back to his house to hide.

Yoongi caught up to him before he made it to the door. So Jimin ran back to the car and Yoongi followed.

"Stop fucking running! You know I don't run!" He screamed.

"Stop following me then!" Jimin told.

Yoongi managed to snatch his keys from him making Jimin squeal. "Give me my keys! Abuse! This is abuse! I'm screaming! Help! I'm a defenseless mochi being attacked my a psycho!"

"I'm not even touching you!" Yoongi screamed back.

"Yes you are! You mentally are I know you—!"

"Hey!" Jimin's neighbors screamed from across.

They both looked in her direction in unison. An angry forty-five year old stood by her window.
"Shut the fuck up or I'll call the police on both of you!" 

After she shut her window and walked away Jimin looked in Yoongi's direction. "See what you did? You scared Mrs. Yang."

"I scared her? None of this would've happened if you just talked to me. I didn't come all the way over here for nothing."

"Who says I want to talk to you? Didn't you get my voicemail?"

"Yeah, I did and I need some clarification-"

"How did you get my address? You are so a Joe! I should've known! Do you watch me outside my window and masturbate? You little pervert!" He said making the motion with his hands.

Yoongi wrinkled his nose and shook his head, "What the fuck, Jimin? Are you still drunk? Or are you simply trying to distract me from the problem here?"

"Maybe I am still drunk. Who knows? Give me back my keys." He said sternly.

"Why did you do it? Why did you send that message? I thought we were good. Fucks sakes, I thought we were making progress."

"I had already told you I didn't want none of this. I don't want a relationship and I don't want you to think that you own me."

Yoongi groaned and tried to calm himself. He just wish he could read Jimin's mind because he so often contradicted himself it was hard to comprehend him.