10.

Namjoon walked through the dancing crowd attempting to look for his companion. He had lost him and at the moment and suddenly became anxious being in a room full of strangers.

When he spotted the door he immediately walked out in hopes that he could find the car he had seen his date get out of.

He thought he saw a similar car so he leaned over a little and accidentally bumped into a guy. He stumbled and his liquor cup tipped and fell on his shoe.

Namjoon flinched when he noticed what had happened. The guy turned around with a frown on his face.

"You fucking wet my shoes."

"I'm sorry I—"

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Do you know who I am? Do you know who's my father?"

Namjoon stepped back shocked at the whole action. He suddenly felt put on the spot when the people hanging out with him started to laugh. He wasn't the confrontational type.

Truth was, Namjoon didn't belong in this environment. He had just started his job as an escort. The last thing he needed was to be involved in a fight with a rich man who could potentially ruin his reputation.

"I didn't mean to."

"Better clean my fucking shoes." He obnoxiously told as he shoved a napkin to him.

Namjoon took the napkin and just as he was about to lean over to do it a hand reached over to grab him.

"Don't you know who he is? He's my companion. If you want me to I'll clean your shoes." Jin shrugged.

The guy instantly straightened up and shook his head no. "My bad." He quickly walked away with the rest of his friends.

Namjoon turned around to face Jin who looked like a fallen angel from the sky. He literally did. His beauty and that brilliant smile plastered on his face told him he was.

"Thank you." He told the beautiful stranger.

"No problem. He's an asshole either way."

"Yeah. He kind of is." Namjoon whispered.

"I'm Jin. And you are?"

"I know. I've—I've seen you in magazines. My name is Namjoon."

"Yeah that's me," Jin laughed a bit embarrassed. For some strange reason this tall thin man made him shy when in reality he wasn't shy about shit. "Nice to meet you, Namjoon. You know Yoongi?"

"Oh no, I'm actually here with—"

"Baby!" A voice beamed.

Namjoon awkwardly scratched his neck suddenly flustered that he even thought this beautiful man didn't have a date. He only spoke with him to be nice.

"Hey," Jin replied with a smile to the pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Namjoon took note of how wide Jin's shoulders were and how gorgeous he truly was.

The person hugging him finally peaked and landed eyes on Namjoon and scanned him up and down.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok." He introduced with a sunshine smile.