35.

"Where are you going to?" Yoongi asked Jungkook who picked up his keys from the counter.

Yoongi was watching an anime show while eating popcorn. That's all he did lately. What else to do when he felt so deflated and sad?

Jungkook sighed and took a seat next to Yoongi on the couch. "I don't want to lie to you because you're my brother and I love you. I'm going to see Jimin,"

Yoongi inhaled sharply and forgot he had popcorn in his mouth. So, he started coughing as he chocked on the food.

Jungkook immediately started hitting his back hoping that would help. "Ouch! Okay, okay, I'm good." Yoongi finally said.

"Sorry. I was trying to make the popcorn go down."

"I don't think it works like that."

"Well, that's what I've always been told."

"Are you really going to see..." his name wouldn't even roll off his tongue. Saying it out loud hurt him in ways he couldn't describe.

He had been heartbroken before, but never to this level. Maybe it was because he had never actually been in love until now.

All Yoongi knew was that he didn't like this one bit. He didn't like that fact that he was falling apart while Jimin was probably having the time of his life without him.

Did Jimin even think about him? Talked about him? The doubt and heartache didn't mix too well.

"Jimin? Yeah," Jungkook softly said.

Yoongi laid back on the couch and swallowed hard hoping that the pang of pain in his chest would stop spreading everywhere.

"I don't know what's going on between you two, but I know you aren't in a good place right now."

"He's a fucking asshole." Yoongi bitterly said. Saying that just didn't feel right. It felt like he had to force himself to say it. Sure, he could call Jimin horrific things but at the end of the day he wouldn't mean none of them.

He was only trying to replace Jimin's absence with hatred and it wasn't working because he didn't feel that way towards him.

"Do you mean that?" Jungkook asked.

"What if I do? What if I don't? It doesn't matter. I regret ever meeting him." He told with tears brimming his eyes.

Maybe, if he hadn't seen him that night he wouldn't be here today. Maybe, if he would've stayed in the bathroom or left with Jeongyeon their paths wouldn't have crossed.

"I'm meeting up with him because I have to talk to him about, Taehyung."

"What does Taehyung and Jimin have to do with each other? You know what don't even tell me. I'm tired of the secrets. I don't need nothing else added to this shit."

"After we meet today I don't have to talk to him anymore. I know you said that I could keep being his friend, but I don't want to hurt you either. You're my brother and if you tell me to stay away from him I will."

"You don't have to do that. The problem is between Jimin and I and that shouldn't affect your friendship with him. Can you just refrain from mentioning him?"

Jungkook nodded, "You're a good person, Yoongi. I don't think people realize that. They often judge you as being cold without even getting to know you."

"But you know me. That's all that matters."

Jungkook sighed, "Fuck. Listen, I don't need to cry before leaving. I love you, okay? I'll see you later."