16.

"Hi," Namjoon softly said when Jin approached him to sit in front of him.

"Hey," he responded with a grin.

"So, it literally is you." Namjoon stated surprised.

"Umm, yes? Were you expecting me to catfish you or something?" He joked.

"No, no, I just...it's because...your boyfriend." Namjoon admitted. He couldn't deny that when he saw that Jin had rented his services for a lunch date his heart skipped a beat.

I mean how could it not?

This was Kim freaking Seokjin they were talking about. An angel who was designed by God himself.

But then he remembered that he had a boyfriend. And he couldn't help to wonder why was he here and not with Hoseok?

"Oh, yeah," Jin laughed quietly.

"Does...does he know that you're here with me?" He wondered feeling a bit guilty.

"No," Jin sighed as he admitted. "Hoseok and I...I don't know. He gets me and I love him, but,"

"But?"

"Have you ever felt a connection with someone that you just can't explain?" He asked leaning closer towards him.

Their eyes locked and Namjoon felt frozen in time. If this moment could last forever he would make it last.

"Well?" Jin spoke up.

Namjoon's heart felt heavy and his tongue was numb. The only way to respond was by nodding slowly.

Jin smiled. Oh, that smile. And those big brown eyes. They gave peace to Namjoon's racing mind.

"Your eyes calm the chaos inside of my head." Namjoon blurted.

Jin looked down at the table and then at him. "I beg to pardon, but I think it's viceversa. You're so special you know? I hope you know that. And I know it sounds cliche as fuck, but I just don't think that you know your worth. You're just...pretty amazing."

Namjoon was now the one that smiled so big he could feel like his face could rip. No one had ever said something so sweet before.

Then his smile suddenly faded, Jin noticed and immediately grew concerned. "What's the matter?"

"You still have a boyfriend. I'm sorry. I know that you paid for my company, but I can't do that to him. He was nice to me and it's just a shitty thing to do. I can transfer you your money back." He quietly said taking out his phone.

Jin reached over to touch his hand, "Why are you doing this job?" He asked as he slowly pulled away once he noticed how flustered he had gotten.

Namjoon gulped nervously closing his hand, "I...I need money. I can't afford college and this was the easiest thing I could think of. It's not so easy when people seek me for sex. I just can't do that. So, basically my company is all I give. It's not going too good." He admitted thinking of all the people he had turned down due to the sex part.

"I didn't seek you for sex." Jin told. This was very true. Of course he was sexuality attracted to Namjoon, but the connection he felt for him wasn't just for sex. It was his persona.

"I know," He said looking down at his lap.

"I also am aware that renting your services is wrong considering I'm with, Hoseok. But, you know that connection I told you about?"

Namjoon nodded as he slowly looked up. Jin titled his head a little as he nibbled his cheek admiring this precious human in front of him.

"I feel that with Hoseok and with you too,"