42.

"Jimin...what are you..." Yoongi swallowed hard as he stared him down. He didn't want to make it so obvious, but having him here without a shirt was hard not to look.

"I'm back baby."

"What?"

"You know? Like the terminator movie?" Jimin asked.

"Umm, no that's not what he says."

"I'm pretty fucking sure that's what he says. Also, Kai has some really good whiskey. Want to try?" Jimin told taking a sip from a glass cup.

"No, he says 'I'll be back baby'. Not 'I'm back baby'." Yoongi clarified.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Fucking shit, Yoongi. I'm trying to be sexy here and you're correcting me on a movie I haven't even seen?"

Yoongi blinked nervously. He could feel his body get hot. He thought that maybe if he distracted himself from Jimin being shirtless he wouldn't get a random boner.

"Well...well why did you even try to quote a movie that you haven't seen before?"

"Because I saw it on a meme." He replied annoyed. Was this really the topic of the conversation?

"Maybe you should look at your meme sources because they're not very accurate."

"I just remember seeing it...ugh," he groaned putting the cup down on a counter and walking to him. "Is this all you're going to say?" He added a bit deflated.

Yoongi could hear his heartbeat in his ears and the blood rushing to the area in his pants. "Put your shirt back on please."

"But why? We can have so much more fun without it on." He teased.

"P-put it on or-or-"

"Or what? What are you going to do? Punish me?" He smiled wickedly.

"Uhhh...no. I'm going to eat it."

"My ass?"

"No, no, the shirt. I'm going to eat the shirt."

Jimin raised an eyebrow with a chuckle, "You're going to eat my shirt?"

"Yep. Eat your fucking shirt."

"Jokes on you because I'm into shirt eaters. It's a kink of mine."

Yoongi blushes stepping back. He took a deep breath and changed the topic. "I...what do you need to talk about?"

Jimin rolled his eyes yet again, "Really? So I need to take off my pants as well to get your atten-?"

"No! No! Keep-keep those on. Please. Keep them on." He said nervously.

Jimin sighed disappointed and walked over to pick up his shirt from the bed. "I wanted to surprise you."

"You're clearly drunk." Yoongi quietly said.

"Just a bit tipsy. I should've made out with that guy."

"What?"

"Actually, I did make out with a guy before you came in. We were going to have sex." Jimin said dropping his shirt to face him.

Yoongi clicked his tongue slightly angry. Don't let it get to you. He thought, but the scenario of Jimin making out with another person boiled his blood.

"Cool. If all you wanted to do was brag about possibly getting pneumonia from kissing him then congrats." Yoongi told trying time walk out.

Jimin got in front of him holding his forearm. Yoongi looked down at his hand and then up at him. It felt like it had been forever since they had touched.