47.

Dialing 082-XXX-XXXX
.
.
.
.
"Sorry the phone number 082-XXX-XXXX is not available. At the tone please leave your message!"
.
.
.
.
"Hi. It's me. Jimin. Park Jimin. I'm the little dude with the nipple piercings. Wait, shit, ignore that. So, uh, I tried to call you and of course you didn't pick up. At least you cleared out your voicemail huh? I hope you remember your password so that you hear this. How are you? What have you done? I saw that Jungkook is taking over the company. You really were brave to confront your dad. I'm proud of you. Hey, also guess what? I talked to Taehyung not too long ago. We hugged. And we cried. We mostly hugged. He's a model now did you know? I see he's still with Jungkook and that Jungkook continues to dye his hair red for him. They're so cute together. I also met a new friend at my new job. His name is Hoseok. I've seen him before, but I never really talked to him until now. He's really interesting and so nice. He's in a relationship with two men and don't worry he doesn't mind me telling you. I enjoy hearing his stories at work. He makes me smile a lot. I'm better now, Yoongi. I hope you are too. I've learned that I didn't love myself enough to let you love me. Uhh...I don't know if I should even say this but, I miss you. And I usually don't pray about love...but I pray about you every day. If you hear this and want to contact me back just know that I will pick up without a doubt. I know it's been three years. I don't expect you to be single or anything like that. If you're in a relationship now it's okay. I don't want you to feel like this message is me trying to mess up your life. I just needed to tell you this and get it off my chest. I don't want to bottle it up like i always do because that only damages me. Take care okay? I hope to hear from you soon. Bye, Yoongi."
.
.
.
.
"Your voicemail has been sent. Goodbye."