24.

"Jungkook are you taking a shit or something?" Yoongi asked through the closed door.

Jungkook groaned and Yoongi wrinkled his nose. "Gross. You are, aren't you?"

"No, I'm doing something else."

"Are you jacking off? Okay, you know what? Let me come back later."

"No, fuck Yoongi, I'm not doing that either."

"Then why you grunting and shit?"

"Because I'm trying to take this shit off my hair. Ugh."

"Did you listen to my question or no?"

"Can you wait until I'm finished?"

"Fuck no. I need to speak to you. You need to listen to me. I'm your hyung."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Okay. Yeah. But when you're in the bathroom no one can bother you. Not even dad."

"That's different. So? Are you going to answer or no?"

"Can you repeat the question?" He asked turning off the sink water. Yoongi leaned closer to the door so he could be louder.

"Have you talked to, Jimin?"

"Oh, no not really."

Yoongi sighed relieved. That meant that he wasn't ignoring his messages. He was also stalking his page nonstop to see any new post and to see when he was last active which he had been since their last conversation.

Maybe he logged in my accident. He would tell himself because thinking that Jimin possibly didn't want to speak to him hurt.

"Actually, I talked to him yesterday."

"Yesterday?" He shrieked a bit panicked. Jimin hadn't read his message in almost four days, but he has talking to Jungkook?

"Yeah. He's going to that party today."

"Kai's party?"

"Uh, yeah."

"But...well did he mention me?"

"Unmm. Yeah, he asked if you were going."

Yoongi frowned, "I know you're fucking lying to me. I hear it in your tone of voice."

Jungkook finally opened the door. He had a black towel on his head and was also shirtless. "Okay, sorry. He didn't really mention you."

"Hmm," Yoongi replied upset.

"You can come with me to the party. Jin is also going. We can all hang out."

"I don't think I want to go." 

Jungkook walked to his drawer, "Come on. It'll be fun. Don't mind Jimin he can get in his feels sometimes."

"Well he needs to get the fuck off his feels because I didn't do—what is that? Are you okay?" Yoongi screamed.

"What?" He wondered casually turning around.

"There's like red stuff dripping from your head." He told walking closer towards him.

"Ah. Right. So, I did something." Jungkook grinned removing the towel from his hair and exposing the new hair color.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi asked astonished.

"Jin taught me how to dye it."

"Why did you dye it red? That's like random as shit."

Jungkook shrugged with a smile, "Don't know. Come on let's go to the party. Taehyung will be there as well."